chapter 27

Lauren's P.O.V

When I woke up, bars and melody had just arrived. I legged it down the stairs knocking loads of people flying. I jumped onto Charlie knocking him over.

Lauren-'I love you Charlie.

Charlie-'er hey, reckon you could get off me?

I climbed off him, he stood up.

Charlie-'omg, you're that famous viner.

Lauren-'well yeah. I guess.

Charlie-'you were always my woman crush Wednesday.

Lauren-'oh my gosh.

Charlie-'wanna go out for lunch today?

Lauren-'YES!

He hugged me and then walked to his hotel room. I was still in a daze as I walked I the stairs to our room. I sat there on the bed, staring into space. Hayes woke up.

Hayes-'morning beautiful.

Lauren-'morning.

I went into the bathroom and done usual routine. Only this time I put more makeup on and bothered with my hair. Hayes went in the bathroom after me. When he came out, he was only wearing his boxers. He stood staring at me.

Hayes-'you look different, where are you going?

Lauren-'out with Charlie.

Hayes-'I thought we were going out.

Lauren-'sorry.

Hayes-'okay.

Hayes walked off. I felt really bad, he was my boyfriend. I was wearing skinny jeans, a crop top, I had smoky eyes and curly hair. I grabbed my blazers and walked out the door. Hayes opened the door just after I shut it. He span me around and kissed me.

Hayes-'have a good time babe, don't forget me.

Lauren-'bye.

I felt so guilty but what I was about to do had to be done. I walked down the corridor to where Charlie was standing looking fitter than ever. I walked over to him.

Charlie-'you look gorgeous babes.

Lauren-'so do you.

He grabbed hold of my hand and walked down the stairs.

Hayes P.O.V

I sat on the bed, biting my nails. I didn't want lauren to fall in love with Charlie. I loved her, but it was sort of coming to the end of our relationship now. It's sad. But she loves me and she wouldn't do that to me, would she? I grabbed my shoes and jacket and walked out of the door. I was going to find lauren. On the way there I bumped into Nash and Charlotte.

Nash-'3 months and we will have a baby.

Hayes-'er I don't care.

I pushed past Charlotte and ran down the corridor, it stunk of Lauren's perfume. You could smell that crap from a mile off. I carried on running down he steps, I ran into town and to the restaurant where me and Lauren had our first date. She wasn't in there. Matt and Julia were though. I walked in and sat next to Matt.

Matt-'dude, what's wrong?

I had my head in my hands and I didn't look up.

Hayes-'Lauren.

Matt-'what's the bitch done now?

Hayes-'she's not a bitch!

Julia-'well, what's she done?

Hayes-'I think she's gonna dump me for Charlie.

Matt-'right come on, let's find this bitch.

Hayes-'no. She doesn't like me.

Julia-'no come on hayes, we will find her.

Hayes-'whys everyone against her?!

Matt-'we aren't, we love her to bits but we are helping you.

Hayes-'okay.

I stood up and so did Matt and Julia. Matt out his arm around me as I wiped a tear from my eye. How could one girl cause so much pain? I walked down the street looking in all the obvious places she would be. The only thing was, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. We walked back to the hotel.

Matt-'look mate, I promise we will help you find her.

Hayes-'she's probably with Charlie in his room.

Julia-'well come on then.

We walked down the hall and got to Charlie's door, the door was locked and no one answered.

Matt-'try your room.

We carried on walking down the hall till we got to our room, I got the keys from my pocket and opened the door. Lauren and Charlie were in there. Kissing.

Matt-'LAUREN!

Hayes-'WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Julia-'Gosh lauren I thought better of you.

I walked out the room with Matt and Julia.

Julia-'she's a hoe.

Hayes-'no.

Matt-'look she's not worth it.

Hayes-'she is.

I walked back in. Lauren was standing there with her nail in her mouth. Charlie looked at me.

Charlie-'will you go out with me lauren?

Lauren-'erm.....

She looked me in the eyes and said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, I feel so sorry for hayes, bless💕

Leave nice comments, vote it too😶💕