love or hate?

Heey, I'm Lauren; you probably know me as part of #Layes which is not true. The only reason I spend half my life with horrible Hayes is because our older siblings are going out. Eww. I would be totally fine with it, if Nash didn't have the worlds biggest fool as a brother. Anyway my sister and Nash were really close and I didn't want to ruin their relationship by hating on Hayes so I try to get along with him.

Charlotte; Lauren, wake up. Nash is coming round for the day.

I immediately woke up. I loved Nash, he was like the brother I never had
'Yea I love Nash' I said.
Charlotte; And Hayes is coming.

I dropped my clothes and got back into bed. No way was I getting up too see Hayes' ugly face.

Charlotte; Lauren don't be so stupid and get your ass out of bed.
No, I hate him. He literally bullies me.

Nash walks in.
Nash;'Aw, nice to know you love my brother Lauren's

I smirked at him, then turned around and closed my eyes.

Charlotte kissed Nash on the lips and threw a bottle of water over my head. I fell out of bed.
'What the fuck was that for?'
I looked over and saw Hayes standing there recording it, I rolled out of my duvet and ran as fast as I could down the stairs. Hayes turned around and started laughing. I was only in my underwear. Shit. I threw a plate at Hayes and ran upstairs. His laughing suddenly stopped and there was no noise downstairs.
'Hayes' I called.
No answer. I starts slowly walking down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. 'Hayes?'

Hayes jumped out from behind the fridge. I fell to the floor.
'Fuck you Hayes' I screamed at him.
He just stood there laughing.

This is the beautiful friendship we have.

Hayes P.O.V;

Me and Lauren have known each other for years but we have never actually got on. We are always arguing or playing tricks on each other. Nash says we should go put. What. The. Hell. No way would I want to go put with Lauren, that's disgusting.

I suppose someone out there does like her but let me tell you something its definitely not me. When I got to her house she was on the floor with water over her head ha. I decided to video her just to annoy her more,when she got out of bed she was in her underwear and it was a bit awkward but I carried on filming anyway. It is now on YouTube and when she finds out she is literally going to kill me along with Charlotte and Nash.