love or hate?

Lauren's P.O.V

Aw hayes thought I was dead. I ducked before it hit me, he was running round screaming like a fucking chicken. He sat next to me and started singing. Like what. I couldn't bear it anymore. No offence to Hayes but shit his singing sucks. I sat up quite quickly.

Lauren-'hey hayes.

Hayes-'oh my fuck, don't haunt me.

Lauren-'Hayes you dumb shit, I'm alive.

Hayes-'oh, cool.

Lauren-'that's kind of you.

Hayes-'yeah, erm I think we should be trying to get away from this part of the woods.

Lauren-'yeah, erm..my ankle?

Hayes-'why the fuck did you have to break it?

Lauren-'I thought it might be fun to break it.

Hayes-'okay?

Lauren-'IT WASNT MY BLOODY FAULT YOU DUMB FUCK.

Hayes-'okay whatever, are you on your.......

Lauren-'don't even say it hayes, I'm warning you.

Hayes-'I was gonna say chicken, like dayum calm down.

Lauren-'fucking idiot.

We stood up and slowly started walking, hayes was acting strange. Well he always did but stranger than usual.

Hayes-'I'm going to go and erm go to the toilet.

Lauren-'why do I need to know?

Hayes-'can you hold my jumper.

Lauren-'erm, nah..

Hayes-'just fucking hold it.

Lauren-'calm the fuck down.

He passed me his jumper and ran over to the bushes. His jumper was heavy, fucking hell. Has he got like the whole zoo in here or something. I went through his pocket and pulled out a tissue. A used tissue. Er. I threw it on the ground. I dropped the jumper, as I did. An iPhone fell out. His iPhone. Wow. He's a twat.

Hayes P.O.V

I came out of the bush and trod on a fucking stinging nettle. Oh my, mother of, ow, fuck, shit. I tried not to scream so instead I cursed in my head. I walked out and saw Lauren standing there, holding my phone. I tried to walk backwards, but she grabbed hold of my shirt.

Hayes-'stop molesting my shirt.

Lauren-'Hayes, GROW THE FUCK UP. WHY HAVE YOU LIED ABOUT HAVING A PHONE?

Hayes-'because I erm, I love KFC. Yeah.

Lauren-'you lied to me because you love KFC?

Hayes-'aha. Yep.

Lauren-'are you having a fucking laugh. So does Nash know where we are?

Hayes-'he knows we are together but he thinks we are at my mates house.

Lauren-'what about Charlotte, our fans? How are we gonna get out? Do you think I'm happy? COS RIGHT NOW I FUCKING HATE YOU HAYES DUMB FUCK GRIER.

Hayes-'that's like 4 times you have said that today.

Lauren-'come here.

Hayes-'why?

Lauren-'cos I can't walk.

I walked over and stood I front of her. She slapped me. Ow. Nope, can't show the pain. I slapped her back.

Lauren-'LOOK, I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Hayes-'YEAH WELL I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

Lauren-'YEAH AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Hayes-'GO AND PLAY IN THE ROAD.

Lauren-'GO STEP ON LEGO.

Hayes-'I HOPE KFC SHUTS DOWN.

Lauren-'OH HELL NO HAYES, YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE YOU IMMATURE TWAT.

Hayes-'Shut up for a minute, I'm gonna look up how to get out from the woods. Okay?

Lauren-'just shut up and hurry up, I don't want to spend one more minute with you.

Hayes-'yeah and now you know how I feel. Er, you're bleeding.

Lauren-'nah, you don't fucking say.

Er....I looked up a map and picked up Lauren's bag. It wasn't very useful, it had a tissue and keys. Wow. My face stung so badly, but now Lauren had a broken arm, ankle, bleeding leg and a red face. She looked ugly as fuck, but we were still wearing each other's merchandise so she looked cute cos she had my face on it. I started walking until I walked into a tree. Lauren started laughing. Fucking bitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey;)

Who is your favourite chocolate bar? random much but yeah;)