love or hate?

Lauren's P.O.V

Me and hayes ran up stairs and packed our things as quickly as we could.

Lauren-'you can't drive and neither can I.

Hayes-'yeah I will drive but I will try my best.

Lauren-'be careful.

Charlotte, and the rest of them was still on stage and you could hear the crowd shouting. We walked straight past them and into the car park.

Lauren-'yeah, slight problem. We don't have a car?

Hayes-'I have Nash's keys.

Lauren-'okay.

Hayes-'you sure about this?

Lauren-'yes.

He grabbed hold of my hand as we walked to Nash's car. We got in and he started up the car. I was scared shitless, hayes has only ever tried to drive once and that was the time Nash's car got taken away. The silence was evil but I didn't want to disturb him as he was shaking as it was. I looked at my phone and went on twitter, there was thousands of tweets about what had just happened. It was getting darker by the second, I could hear hayes heartbeat. The red lights changed and I closed my eyes. He stopped in time without skidding.

Hayes-'okay, let's go get McDonald's.

We pulled up in McDonalds car park and went inside. Hayes payed for my meal, I had a happy meal because YOLO. He was really sweaty and red and he looked like he was about to cry.

Lauren-'Hayes we can turn back if you want to.

Hayes-'no, I want to be with you and it's not going to happen otherwise.

Lauren-'IT WILL! Please.

I was almost in tears, I missed Charlotte already.

Hayes-'no, you said you were coming and we are here now, this is real.

He hugged me tightly as I felt my stomach turn. It was 11 at night and it was as dark as Nash's heart, joke. It was pitch black. I couldn't eat anything so I just drunk my fanta. I felt sick and I didn't want to ever move from here. I didn't trust hayes driving especially on a motorway.

Hayes-'come on, let's get going.

I felt sick to my stomach, I couldn't breath properly.

Lauren-'Hayes, I I I can't.

Hayes-'come on please babe.

He held my hand and helped me along the way, we got back in the car. He smiled at me and put the music on. It started playing some soppy love song. We started driving again. I was really tense, he placed his hand on my thigh.

Hayes-'relax babe, I can drive now.

He poked his tongue out and started driving with his knees taking his hands away from the wheel.

Lauren-'NO HAYES PLESE.

Hayes-'baby, your such a scared cat. Chill honey.

This was pretty much the worst day of my life and more than likely the last.

Hayes P.O.V

I will never let you down came on the radio.

Hayes-'this is our song babe.

She slightly looked at me. She looked so scared. Ha bless. Her mascara was all down her face and and her lipstick had smudged.

Hayes-'have a little fun, come on!

I tuned the corner really fast on to the motorway really fast. She screamed. I laughed.

Hayes-'aw babe.

I put my hand around her. She took it away.

Lauren-'I feel sick.

She gagged and threw up all over the floor. It stunk but I carried on.

Hayes-'oh baby, I love you but you need to chill. Look I can drive.

I sped up and overtook the lorry in front of me. She looked really worried.

Hayes-'see? We are both still alive aren't we?

Lauren-'I think.

I still didn't feel that she was confident with my driving so I slowed down so I didn't scare her. We were coming on to the three way motorway bit where there was millions of cars coming from each direction.

Hayes-'hold on babe, I don't want to get caught in this.

I sped up and lost control of the wheel, it started spinning. I didn't have my seatbelt on so I jumped out. I rolled onto the grass.

Hayes-'JUMP LAUREN!

Her seatbelt got stuck and she couldn't move it. I ran back onto the motorway to try and help but I couldn't. The car rolled onto its side. I walked near it. It suddenly caught fire flicking bits everywhere.

Hayes-'LAUREN!

I screamed as loud as I could as a load of people ran over. There was sirens within seconds. Lauren was no where to be seen.

What have I done?

What if she's dead?

This is my fault.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good or bad chapter?

Do you think Lauren is okay?