love or hate?

Lauren's P.O.V

Lauren-'you might be having a baby?

Charlotte-'yep.

Nash-'who's is it?

Charlotte-'I don't know yet, I don't know if it's for real yet. I go for the first scan tomorrow.

Nash-'oh Charlotte....

We all looked at Nash. He ran to Charlotte and hugged her.

Nash-'that's great, but what if it's Shawn's?

Charlotte-'if it is then you can treat it like your own.

Me and hayes walked out.

Hayes-'Lauren....

Lauren-'yep?

Hayes-'if Charlotte is pregnant and it is Nash's......

Lauren-'yeah?

Hayes-'will it be the end of us?

Lauren-'Hayes we aren't even going out yet mate...

Hayes-'oh okay.

We walked into the lift, Shawn was in there. Shit....I really like him but he's done so much wrong.

Shawn-'hey Lauren.

Lauren-'heey

Shawn-'will you go out with me?!

Lauren-'erm, well.....

Hayes-'no, don't go out with him.

Shawn-'why not?

Hayes-'you upset my brother, plus Lauren and I are going out.

Lauren-'no we aren't.

Shawn-'shut up hayes.

Lauren-'no, don't tell him to shut up.

Hayes, Shawn and I got in a big argument. It didn't even make sense but it was over me.

Lauren-'SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! I FANCY HAYES.

They both looked at me. Ha. Ha. Oh. Shit. We got out the lift. I ran away as fast as I possibly could. I didn't even know where to go so I legged it back into my room. On the way there I bumped into cameron.

Cameron-'where you going smelly?

I burst into tears and he wrapped his arm around me. I told him everything.

Cameron-'how about we go and get a bacon sandwich and have a chat?

Lauren-'ookay.

I was still crying but he was comforting me. We sat at the table in the cafe at the bottom of the hotel. We started talking when Hayes ran in, he was bright red and sweaty. He ran up to me, turned my head and pressed his lips against mine. It stayed like that.

Cameron-'I'm gonna....

Hayes-'will you go out with me?

Lauren-'yes!!!

Pin stood up and he lifted me up, my ankle wasn't broken. It was sprained but the pain just went away as soon as he touched me.

Hayes P.O.V

I lifted Lauren and carried her to our room.

Hayes-'I've still got all the food that we were supposed to have before we went in the woods.

Lauren-'aha okay.

Hayes-'I've ordered KFC and I've got a film.

Lauren-'okay.

It was quite late in the day now and we had to preform in magcon tomorrow. Jack, Jack, Shawn and Lauren were singing and then me and Lauren had to do something. Maybe the girlfriend tag. We both showered, her first. I quite like showers to be honest, they are pretty decent. When I got out the shower, Lauren had just her top on and her pants.

Hayes-'sorry, shit. I'm sorry.

Lauren-'it's fine.

I walks out the door with my eyes shut. Shit! Why the fuck did I walk out the front door. I stood there in my towel knocking on the door for Lauren to let me in.

Lauren-'WAIT!

The KFC man started walking down the hall to our room. I started banging on the door with both hands. My towel fell down. Oh my.

Hayes-'Lauren please!

She finally opened the door, looking beautiful than ever. I ran in and ran in the bathroom. I heard her pay the KFC man and put the film in. She came and knocked on the door, laughing.

Lauren-'come on babe. I'm sorry.

I walked out. She had a smirk in her face but she hugged me. We sat on my bed watching the film, pigging out. I felt so fat. I had my arm around Lauren.

Hayes-'I love you my gorgeous girlfriend.

Lauren-'I love you my handsome boyfriend.

I know it sounds bad but I don't want charlottes baby to be Nash's. I don't want mine and Lauren's relationship to end. I love her. I kissed her and she slowly fell asleep in my arms, though this time she wasn't acting dunk and neither was I. This was real. Fuck tomorrow, I don't care if Charlotte is pregnant. I never wanna give this feeling up. I went on to twitter and tweeted #layes is real:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you happy #layes is real💕

Ily all💕