A Letter for Someone (1)

A Letter for Someone who will Fall in Love for the First time

Hi there!

You seem bored for the long time that you're still single. Is there a lucky person that already made your heart thumps and goes wild?

But here's the real thing, are you really ready to have a relationship with that special person?

If not, the following sentences will be my love guide for you:

1. Be the love that is patient and kind to accept each other.
2. Be the love that won't get envy and selfish in any possible ways.
3. Be the love that will never boast or proud but will always be humble and just uplift each other's soul.
4. Be the love that will embrace everyone's flaws and will never drag other people down.
5. Be the love that won't be martyr but will always know your own worth.
6. Be the love that will always understand and never get easily angered.
7. Be the love that helps other to improve instead of keeping a record of wrongs.
8. Be the love that won't do anything bad just to be happy, but only rejoices with the truth.
9. Be the love that always protects but never with a lie.
10. Be the love that always trust and will never doubt.
11. Be the love that learns how to keep the faith and will always hope for the good.
12. Be the love that will never get tired and will always persevere.

I know that this guide is not easy because even I, just started how to do it. But once you got the chance to do it, your heart will feel lighter and it will really prepare you how to love right, not only with that special person, but also with everyone around you.

And my last reminder, be a love that is not just at its best, but also at its toughest and greatest with the help of the Almighty God.

Source: 1 Cor 13:3-8