5 * saturday

"MOM!!" Bomi shrieked as she saw a big picture of her, Jimin, and Jungkook in a cuddle huddle, framed on a wall.

"Yes, honey?" Mrs. Song peeked her head out from the kitchen.

"Why is there- what did you- WHAT?!" Bomi pointed to the picture and stomped her foot, looking like a child.

"It's adorable, isn't it?" Mrs. Song smiled sweetly.

"Take it down before Jimin and Jungkook get down here!!" Bomi demanded....she couldn't reach it herself.

"Mmmm, nah. I'm good." Mrs. Song strode away. Bomi was screwed.

Bomi dragged a chair over towards the picture and stood on the wobbly structure. Thank God the shop wasn't open on weekends. Bomi grabbed the photo, but before she could get down herself....she fell.

And to her luck, Jimin caught her!

just kidding.

Bomi fell right onto Jimin instead. And no, she didn't land perfectly on him so they were romantically staring into eachothers eyes. No, no. Bomi's head rammed right into Jimin's knee, and Jimin's elbow ranmed into Bomi's stomach....ouch.

"Mother trucker! That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!" Bomi curled up into a ball on the floor, clutching her stomach and resting her head on her legs.

"Really-"

"I always have time for memes, Jimin."

"Truuue."

"Noona? Are you okay? I herd a thud and- Jimin!! What did you do to her?!" Jungkook ran over to Bomi and sat beside her, pulling her small figure into him.

"What? I didn't-"

"Noona, what'd he do?" Jungkook interrupted, only caring for his Noona.

"Jungkook, he didn't-"

"Shhhh, it's okay," Jungkook once again, interrupted.

"But he-"

"I'm here, I'm here. It's okay." Jungkook pet Bomi's hair, glaring at Jimin.

Bomi tried to save him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

click

"This is so cuuute," Mrs. Song squealed silently to herself, looking at the picture of Bomi in Jungkook's arms. Bomi's mom was obsessed.

-

"Well, if you're going to stay here for the awhile, you're going to do some chores," Mrs. Song propped her hands on her hips, looking at the three teens.

"But-"

"Nope. Go clean the shop."

"fINE!"

Bomi brought the boys back upstairs, so they could change before cleaning. Mrs. Song demanded them to clean right after breakfast, so they were still in their night wear.

Bomi changed into an oversized hoodie and some volleyball shorts. Those are comfy asffff. Jimin had changed into a graphic tee and some skin tight, black ripped jeans. And Jungkook was in a white tee with black basketball shorts.

The three headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Bomi started washing the many dirty dishes by hand, for they didn't have a dish washer. Jimin began mopping, and Jungkook put the dry dishes away.

One hour passed and they were still working on cleaning the kitchen. By now, they were blasting bigbang throughout the shop and singing/screeching along to the songs. They had found a common interest.