Chapter 5

The Highlanders Slave

Abby*

"Open your eyes now my Lady"I voices from afar said.

opened my eyes and I was met with the most disturbing eye's that I had ever set my eyes on.

"Da'ts  good and it looks like ye gonna be fine''the woman with bony eyes said.

I tried to sit but she shoved me back down.

''No My Lady ye need to rest''she said with a toothy smile.

I new than that she is on the top of my friends list even though she is so old but she looked like a nice person.I felt my eyelids getting very heavy and I closed my eyes and let sleep over come me.

Abby*

"I think it was a very bad thing that ye did to the lass'' Alex says as he looked down on my sleeping wife.

''She is my wife and I will treat her as I see fit''I told him with annoyance.

I turned and left the maids courters with Alex at my feet.I am not proud of what I did to my wife but I just wanted her to learn her place and know what she is not daddy's little princess.

''I need to a woman tonight''I said looking for any woman that catches my eyes.

Alex shook his head in disapproval.''You will never change ye'r way''

''I never said I wanted to''

''But you are married now''Alex said.

"I never wanted a wife in the first place''i said feeling my anger ready to erupt.

I saw one of the maid which I did no her name an didn't care.I took her around the waist and pulled her into my arms causing her to squeal in pleasure.I ignored Alex and took the girl with me to my room to have my wicked ways with her.

Abby*

I woke up and sate, I looked at my surroundings hoping that every think that happened was all just a dream but guess it was not.

''I'm all alone and no one cares for me ,I just wish that I just could die''I said thinking out loud.

''Ye are not alone my Lady ,even though the Master does not care for you but ye have a babe growing inside of ye''said the woman that I met earlier.

''How do you know that''i a asked in shock.

''I know many things ''she said looking directly at me and that made me very uncomfortable.

Realisation sudden hit me,''you are a witch''.

"Well I never get a smile when someone realises that I'm a witch".

''Well not  the best person to judge''I said looking away from her.

''So are experiencing any headache''she asked.

''No ''.''so is it true that I'm pregnant''I asked her disbelievingly.

''Will you tell the Master''the witch asked.

''No I  don't think so''i said and saw movement by the door but quickly scattered away before I could see who it was and only hope that the person did not intrude on the discussion.

''Who was that''I asked the witch.

''I don't know my Lady but I hope that the person did not hear anything''she said with a worried face.

I feel back to a deep sleep with a smile in my face knowing that there is someone who will care to me as much as I will care for her or him and for the first time in my life I felt very happy.