Chapter 10

The Highlanders Slave

8 months later

Abby*

I'm very big now with the baby and my life has been more happier than it has ever been in my entire life.I feel very hard in love with Blake who treats me like a princess,our sex life is the best but I wonder what will happen when the baby is born.I have told him once that I loved him but he never said anything but left the room and when he came back he told me never to tell him such a foolish thing again.

''Where are ye going'',Alex asked.

''I'm going to the stream''i said.

''Okay My Lady''

I smiled at him and made my way to the stream,I loved to look at the beautiful water that just made your spirit feel like it is floating.

I made my way to the house and went I got inside I saw my husband kissing this other woman who I certainly did not recodnise but my heart crashed into many cristal peaces.They parted away when they saw me standing there.

''I didn't mean to disturb''and I was holding my tears at a breaking point not willing to allow them to flow.I felt so humiliated and such a fool to think that things has changed between us.

My husband pushed the woman away from his arms.''This is my cousin Emily''.

''And lover''the Emily said very boldly.

''And this is my wife''he said as he brought me into his arms .

''How cute''.

''Emily here will be staying for a few days''.

"Welcome''i said to her with a by tight smile.

''So she is the the wife who was forced upon you''.

''You will mind how you talk to my wife Emily''.

''I will go and make my self feel at home''.She turned and stoked out of the room.

Alex came in ,''Master we need to look over a few things in the stables''.

''I have to go''Blake said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

''Okay''.

I went to the kitchen where I like to seat and eat ,Grace and the witch have been good friends to me .

''Hello Grace''I greeted her.

''My Lady, why do you look so sad''She looked concerned .

''Well I found my husband kissing his cousin Emily''.

Grace gasped.''Ohh I'm sorry My Lady''.

''Not as sorry as I''.

''She was his mistress My Lady''.Grace said suddenly.

''I know''.

When I finally thought that my life was perfect things just changed, I just pray to god that she won't give me problems.

Hahahaha!.Who am I fooling of course she is gonna bring me problems and I just hope to god that I will have strength of the ordeal.