Chapter 9

Blake*

I felt Abby and went to sort out Amy.

''Ye come her''i said to her as I found her in the maids courters with some of her maids friends laughing.

''Yes Master''.

''I want to warn ye that if ye ever endanger my unborn babe I will hesitate to kill ye''she gave me a very scared look.

''But Master she is the one who attacked me first''.

''I don't care who attacked whom,I don't want to hear ye calling my wife a whore do ye hear''.

''Yes Master''.

''Good and that goes to all of ye''.

''Yes Master''they agreed in union.

''Master can I go to ye bed tonight''.

I gave her a disgusted look.''No I don't have any use of ye''.

''B-but I'm the one who always warm ye bed''.

''Well I don't need ye to warm my bed anymore''.

''If not me warming ye bed then who will''she asked in confusion.

''I have a wife ''.

''B-bu..t...''.

"And that will be all''i said not giving Amy any chance to reply.I left her standing dam strike there and as I was walking I heard her friends laughing at her.

I went up to my room and found Abby sleeping peacefully,God she looks very bonny and I think it is the first time that I noticed it.I have been very careful all my life when I slept with the other women that there were no babe's conceived but with her I was careless and she makes my limbo burn just by looking at her.

I went to her on the bed and gave her a wet kiss and she stirred .

''What are you doing''she asked as if she is surprise by my affection.

''I'm kissing my wife what do ye thing''.

''But why''.

''I want ye and I want ye know''.

''I thought you were angry with me''.

''Well I stopped as long as ye don't endanger my babe's life''.

she gave me a hurt look.''I never wanted to endanger the baby''.

''Well ye did''.

''I sorry''.

I went on ravishing her mouth and she responded with as much urge that matches mine.I went and touched her in between her lags and rubbed her tors under her garments.

" Ahhh''she moaned out loud.

''Ye like that don't ye''.

''Yes I do''.

"Do ye like it like this''i rubbed her tors a bit teasingly.

''Yes ''she screamed as I rubbed her harder.

I got her out of her garment and she looked very bonny naked,I quickly took off my clothes and went in between her lags and I gave in with a powerful thrust .

"Ahhh''she cryed in pleasure.

I thrust harder and faster,I felt my release getting stronger and stronger .I heard Abby scream threw her release and I cryed when I let go of mine ,I got off her and pulled her into my arms and sleep consumed us.