Matt x Reader

(I know this is probably weird since Matt is pidge's brother but he's such a bean so yahhhhh)

Matts P.O.V

Pidge was so exited to show me around the castle. She showed me every single little thing in it, heck even a speck of dust. 

"And finally, meet the paladins of Voltron!"

Pidge Said holding up her hands. I looked at all of them and then blushed. She was beautiful. (H/L), (H/C) hair, glimmering (E/C) eyes, and a beautiful body.

"YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!"

(Forgot the rests of Matt's BEAUTIFUL SPEECH!)She stared at me. I saw the blue paladin look at me from behind her, death in his eyes (yeah lance likes you). I fell backwards, realising they must be dating.

"Ummm....Thank you!"

She sounded weirded out, but then happy-ish.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Pidges's brother was.....odd, but hey, at least he didn't call me ugly or anything. I felt someone behind me, staring ahead . That's when I saw Matt fall back. I turned around and saw lance giving Matt the death eyes. I grabbed him by the ear and yanked.

"Ummm......Thank You!"

Yes, I was weirded out but nobody's ever called me that,well, besides lance. I walked into my room, trying to forget about what happened.

(Sorry I was sick for 3 days but here's the rest of the story):

I woke up the next morning and smelt something AMAZING! Then after a while it smelt horrible, like burnt egg, actually, exactly like burnt egg. I ran out of my room and immediately started coughing to death from all of the smoke

"What *cough* happened?"

Pidge grabbed the bridge of her noes and sighed.

"Matt tried to make eggs for you. He burnt them."

I blushed remembering what happened yesterday. God this boy was troubling. I walked into the kitchen and poured some water onto the black crusty eggs.

"Why did you do this?"

I asked him, ashamed of the food he wasted.

"W-well I wanted t-to make up from yesterday. I-its not like I get t-to see a pretty lady everyday"

Wow, a stuttering flirt. Oh well time to clean up. I grabbed some towels and chucked one in his face. Then I grabbed some granite spray and put it on the counter.

"You better help me clean you flirt"

He nodded and wiped down the area I sprayed. Every now and then I saw him staring and me while cleaning. I couldn't help but blush.

Matt's P.OV

There I was, helping the (your the grey pallaldin) grey palladin clean up the mess I made. I glanced at her while she wiped the counters, watching her body's every move. She was just to beautiful. She would cough if I stared for to long, I would stop wiping and just stare.

"Alright flirt its time for real breakfast" she said, pulling out more eggs.

Y/N P.O.V

I needed a real breakfast so I was going to show Matt how to make eggs without BURNING THEM!!! 

"Okay so first what you want to do is spray a small amount of oil on the pan."

I told him and he sprayed a bit to much but it was fine

"Next your going to crack the egg without any shells getting onto it"

He cracked it and it was pretty good. Now he had to crack another. As he reached across the counter to get the other egg he fell and landed on top of me, using my breasts as a head rest. I blushed and just sat there, so did he.

Matt's P.O.V

As I reached for the other egg, I landed on top of y/n , using her chest as a head rest. I was blushing but I didn't do anything. Neither did she. I was going crazy. Our body's where touching, we where heating up. I sighed and whispered

"Yolo"

I pulled my head up and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked at first but then pulled in. Once she pulled away I looked nervous.

"Wont your boyfriend be mad?"

She looked at me confused.

"Who lance? No where not dating, he just likes me and gets jealous"

I sighed in relief. That wouldn't be good.

"Ive only known you for a day and where already kissing"

I said blushing.

"Yeah~ Hey? What's that smell?"

She sounded seductive and than confused. I sniffed the air to.

"The eggs are still cooking"

We both ran around like idiots and poured more water onto the stove.

(Well that's it peeps. I might make a part 2 but I'm still sick so that's all I could come up with)