Lance x neko! Reader: {In Heat}

Requested!

Like in most of my story's, female pronouns are used towards the reader 

THE LEMON SUCKS JUST SAYING (its hard to write a lemon when your dad is next to you s0000)

(Y/N) P.O.V

I held my stomach, sitting in my room with the lights off to avoid being seen (honestly me everyday). I was in heat and I could smell every boy inside the castle, which was driving me crazy.

"Hey (Y/N)? Are you alright, you've been in your room for the whole day"

I kept my mouth closed, hoping he thought i weren't in my room and somewhere else in the castle.

"If your naked, sorry, i'm coming in"

I hid under the covers of the bed, holding my breath to stop any movement. Light shone through the thin sheets, as the sound of footsteps increased louder.

"You know I can see you, right?"

Weight was applied to the other side of the bed as the covers were slowly  removed.

"STOP!"

I yell, turning around so i'm not looking at him.

"Are you alright?"

he sounded concerned and grabbed my shoulder. I pushed his hand off and growled.

"You know how i'm a neko?" He nodded his head in response, "Well, every once in a while i go through this thing called heat and I can't stand being around boys or I go crazy"

He looked at me confused.

"I'm a boy, you don't seem that bad"

I then snap and pin him to the bed.

"I-it's embarrassing. It hurts so much if i don't have sex with anyone for the next month, which is why i am waiting in my room, so i don't do anything to anyone."

Lance blushed and looked at his feet.

"I-if you want, i could..help you"

I stare at him wide eyed, still pinning him to the bed frame.

"You..know what that means we have to do, correct?"

he nodded his head and grabbed the side of my face, pulling me in and kissing me.

I kiss back and bite his bottom lip, asking for entrance as he quickly obeyed. I could tell he was enjoying this. He rubbed my body up and down and pulled his shirt off, then mine.

He started to make his way down my neck, leaving purple marks all over it.

"S-stop teasing me"

He doesn't listen and continues to my chest, unhooking my bra.

"I said-"

I pulled my pants and panties down and unbuckled his belt. I was completely naked.

"Stop. Teasing"

He understood what I was hinting at and pulled his pants and boxers down, leving both of us bum naked.

"I don't have a condom, are you sure about this?"

He asked, I nodded, my pain getting worse.

"Just, stick it in me!" (lmao why)

He lined himself up at my entrance and pushed his tip in.

"I'm coming in!" (why am I making this so awkward. Lances dick is just like "Honey i'm home!")

He shoved his full length inside of me and started slowly moving up and down.

"P-please, f-faster! harder!"

He accelerated his pace 3 times faster and slammed into me, hitting my g spot. (G as in GOD BECAUSE WE ALL NEED HIM)

"Im close!"

He yells, slamming even faster and harder in me.

He finally came and lay next to me.

"Well, that was.....nice?"

Я НЕНАВИЖУ ЛИМОНОВ, ОНИ ГОРЯТ ГЛАЗА!!!