Nerd! Pidge x Jock! Reader {Tutor}

Pidge's P.O.V

i sighed, waiting for (Y/N) to arrive at my house for her tutoring. She was struggling in math and never payed any attention to the classwork. (sorry if thats not like you)

A loud and harsh knock came to my door, guessing it where (Y/N), I looked through the peep hole, before letting her in. Her tall figure stood above me, as she sent me that sinister grin, pointing her fingers at me.

"Whats up, Acorns?"

She said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my glasses. Sitting down on her usual spot on the couch, she slammed her notebook on the table.

"Okay so, on page 20, I was confused on the notes, What the hell is a lemniscate?"

Pidge sighed as she pulled a pencil from behind her ears, shaking her head.

~~~TiMe SkIp~~~

"So (Y/N), whats a  lemniscate?"

I asked, pointing to the symbol.

"It's the infinity symbol which has different properties like negative infinity and zero product"

I nodded, slightly smiling that the hours of work payed off.

"I think you should be all set-"

I stopped in mid sentence to feel a pair of arms around me.

(Y/N) gave me a hug, but never let go. I stayed still for a moment before awkwardly hugging back. 

It was very unlikely for her to be physical with anyone, unless it came to sports. 'insert flashback to Pidge being YEETED across a foot ball field by (Y/N)'

"Thanks Pidgeon"

She said before cooing, trying to imitate a Pigeon. I couldn't help but crack a smile.

After her attempt to imitate a pigeon, she stopped and grabbed my head before giving my forehead a peck.

"I love you Pidgeon~~~"

She stuffed her hands in her Adidas jacket before walking towards the door.

"See you at school!"

That was the last time I saw her that day.

(Sorry it wasn't very long. i nsort of gave up. Next chapter: _____ x Reader {Warriors} Idk who, so suggest?