Start With A Bed

The pair's last stop was the master bedroom, a simple, square room with a small closet and one picture window. Black stretches as he walked towards the window. He looked out at the darkening evening sky with a smile before speaking.

"I don't know about you but I think it's all perfect. Though I'm not picky, of course." Zamasu smiles and shook his head at the saiyan, rolling his eyes.

"It's perfectly fine, though it lacks furniture, clearly."  He said, setting his hands on his hips.

"I think I can take care of getting that mission started,"  Black smirked, stepping towards Zamasu. "How about we start with a bed?" Zamasu raised an eyebrow.

"And where exactly do you think we'll be getting this be—"

Zamasu was cut off  by Black's lips being smashed against his. It would be the first time they had ever kissed, and it definitely took Zamasu by surprise. Black snaked his arms around Zamasu's thin waist and hugged him close. This is when Zamasu began to kiss back, raising his arms up to be placed around the saiyan's neck. The kiss quickly got a bit heated, and Black leaned against Zamasu, bending him backwards slightly, but he didn't stop there. Zamasu found himself going back and back and back...until he began to fall. He panicked waving his hands out to begin to catch himself, when a soft surface stopped his fall. He felt around. It was...a bed. Zamasu heard Black giggle, and looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"See?" He said, his cheeks burning red, "Bed. I told you." Zamasu somewhat wanted to be mad, but couldn't be mad at the big giggling dork. Black lowered himself onto Zamasu and locked lips with him once again. They kissed for a few minutes, then Zamasu pulled away, his face flushed. He reached up and stroked the saiyan's cheeks. Black leaned down slightly to let his forehead rest against the kaioshin's. Zamasu looked up into his sparkling onyx eyes, studying the reflection of his own silver ones that shone in them.

"How did you know that would happen?" He asked, his eyes drooping a bit. He was beginning to realize how tired he was.

"Well," Black began, "when you made everything else show up earlier, you were panicking a bit. I decided maybe making you panic again would trigger the same effect." Zamasu tilted his head, thinking about the saiyan's answer. It seemed to make sense to him, except—

"Why not just push me down, then? Wouldn't that have produced the same result?"

Black shrugged, then let himself flop down to the side of Zamasu.

"The experiment opened the opportunity to do something I've been wanting to do for a while, so I took advantage of it." He answered, then yawned. "Would you rather I had just pushed you down?"

Zamasu shook his head in response, turning on his side to face the saiyan, which he also did. The kaioshin cupped Black's cheeks, then placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"No, not at all." He smiled, snuggling up to the saiyan and closing his eyes. He decided to give the spell another go while he wasn't panicking. A simple request, not a house or a bed. Just a blanket to cover the two of them. He did a small cheer when it worked, feeling the blanket's weight fall on him. Black smiled and kissed Zamasu's forehead.

"Thank you," The saiyan murmured, closing his eyes and pulling Zamasu closer to him.

Things got interesting quick, but I like to get straight to the action. I apologize as this chapter is a lot shorter than the last. I hope you're enjoying this story!