The Upper Hand

Black awoke the next morning to find Zamasu still asleep in his arms. He gently pulled away from the kaioshin, as to not wake him. Black got out of bed, and stood there for a moment, watching Zamasu. He then grinned devilishly and raised his fists in the air, bringing them down onto the bed with brute force. This sent Zamasu's side of the bed upward, ejecting Zamasu out with it. He hit the ground with a loud thud, then sat up seconds later, his sleepy eyes as wide as they could go at the moment as he looked around. When he spotted Black, his eyes narrowed.

"You son of a whore." Zamasu muttered, "I fuckin' hate you."

Black smirked and leaned on the bed. "No you don't."

"Yes I do, fucker."

"You weren't hating me last night when your tongue was in my mouth."

Zamasu's face suddenly turned beat red.

"Shut up!" He cried, turning away. Black giggled and walked up behind him.

"Make me, you bastard."

Zamasu charged at Black at full speed, grabbing him and sending them both crashing through the picture window and flying backwards, skidding through the grass. When they came to a stop hundreds of meters away from the house, they looked at each other and laughed. Black slipped out from under Zamasu and took off into the sky, and Zamasu was quick to follow. There were flashes of light as they collided several times, play fighting. Zamasu suddenly appeared on the ground.

"Black! I have an idea."

The saiyan looked down at Zamasu from the air and pressed two fingers to his forehead, and quickly appeared on the ground in front of the kaioshin.

"What do you want?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. Zamasu smiled and place his hands behind his back.

"Well, as far as we know, it's only the two of us here, and I figured it would be best if we kept our strength up in the event that we are given a chance to get back at the mortals..." Zamasu paused, looking over Black to make sure he was following. "...and we've never necessarily fought each other. So, what do you say we go all out? You and I, no mercy, no holding back."

Black put on an awkward face as he thought about it.
"I don't know, Mas, I'm a lot stronger than you are. Are you sure?"

"I think you're forgetting I'm immortal. No matter what you do, I cannot be killed." Zamasu smirked, and Black rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Immortal and all that. Okay, I'll do it. But if any of this actually hurts, I do not feel sorry for you." Black smirked back, flicking his head to the side as he turned rosé. "Here goes. All out."

Black disappeared, and Zamasu also took off. Before the kaioshin knew it though, the dark saiyan was in front of him, nailing him in the stomach with his fist. Zamasu was sent flying backwards, then up, then down, as the saiyan continued to attack him. Zamasu swung and missed, then threw his arm to the side, a ki sword appearing. Black stopped just inches from his face, giving him an idiotic smile. He stuck his tongue out and disappeared, and Zamasu chased after him. His chase was unsuccessful, as he soon found himself face down in the dirt, with Black's hand holding his head down. Black stepped back and folded his arms, pursing his lips.

"I don't know, Mas, something about this feels unfair. I feel as though I inevitably have the upper hand in battle. Should we stop?"

Zamasu got up, dusting off his tattered clothes. He felt his wounds healing themselves and collected himself, straightening out and placing his hands behind his back.

"Absolutely not. I say we keep going. I need to learn to keep up with you. Or learn how long it takes for you to get tired." The kaioshin was smiling on the outside, but couldn't help but feel a spark of anger on the inside. He felt as though Black was mocking him. Inevitable upper hand?! It must be that body. Being in that stupid powerful body was making him cocky. Zamasu wasn't having it. Behind his back, his fists were clenched so tight that his nails punctured his palms, but the wounds of course healed immediately, so black wouldn't see.

"So," Zamasu said, stepping towards the saiyan and smiling. "How about another round?"

Oooooh some controversy is arising. Do you think Black was mocking Zamasu, or was he serious in saying that it was unfair?