4

Harry's POV:

Maryem calmed down after I hugged her. When I pulled away, she was looking at me in the eyes, like she's watching a miracle.

"Better?" I ask her.

A nod again.. 😵

"Seriously, girl! Say something and quit nodding. Am I the only one who's going to speak here?" I'm really done with her nodding game.

I can tell she's trying to say something.

"I.. I can't believe this.. It's like a dream. A sweet dream." She says smiling.

Finally.. Oh god.

"What do you mean, love?" I ask.

I can tell the word 'love' affected her, because her smile is almost gone.

"I didn't think I will see you this early nor be as close to you as I am now. Harry.. You are my dream.. I mean, my dream was to see you once before I die. It's realized and I'm very happy now." That was all she said.

Wow..

I'm not a legend to dream about meeting me before she dies.

This fan is special. She's very special to me now. I love her so much. Not only her, but all the fans that are like her.

That's really supportive, makes me believe more in myself as a solo singer..

We were exchanging stared when a knock on the door is heard.

My bodyguard, who was standing outside, tells me that Maryem's father is here.

"Let him in." is all I say.

Maryem isn't smiling anymore and I know why.

So I rub the back of her right hand like to tell her she doesn't have to worry about anything.

"Mr. Styles, hello." her dad greets me, shaking my hand.

"Hello, Mr. .. uh.. " Let me blame myself later for not asking Maryem about her dad's name or last name.

"Najah. Mr. Najah. Where's my daughter?"

"Um.. She's laying on the bed, in there." Why the hell am I so nervous.

Well.. Her dad looks really strict, overprotective mostly.

Maryem's POV:

كنت نسمع في صوت بابا و هو يحكي مع هاري. كان في بالي باش يصيح عليه و يقلوا آش امسك في بنتي ياخي صار العكس.

بابا.. حكى مع هاري.. و ما صاحش عليه.. بابا إلي يكره هاري و ديما يتمسخر عليه و يضحك عليه.. اليوم يوم تاريخي ما ننساهوش حياتي كامله: آنا شفت هاري. لا و حكيت معاه زادا و عنقني كي كنت خايفه.. و بابا زادا حكى مع هاري و من غير ما يصير حتى شي خايب..

آنا غاطصه في التخمام و بابا دخل و جا قعد بحذايا فوق الفرش.

"مريومه لاباس؟ شتحس في روحك؟" Ah bon, ماكش متغشش؟

"اهه.. لاباس، ما انجمش ناقف على سقيا برك." آنا كملت كلامي و هاري دخل.

يا ربي مخي مازال مش مستوعب الحاله الي آنا فيها توا.

يا ربي أعطيني القوه..

"The doctor was here half an hour ago and said that she's fine but needs some rest cuz she had a big shock, because of me obviously, but she will be able to walk in few hours. God knows how many." هاري قال للبابا