6

Harry's POV:

I'm in love with her!

I immediately turn to look at her and she's crying.

"Don't cry, love." I say and hug her.

"I.. I've been waiting for this for so long.. " she says through her crying.

I wipe her tears that are falling on her cheeks endlessly, using both of my thumbs.

"Oh, my dear. You're the best fan I've ever met and I.. I don't know how I.. fell in love with you. " I say the last sentence feeling the heat in my cheeks.

She notices that and smiles a little bit.

"This.. This is weird.. It happened fast.. I.. I'm confused.. I.. I-"

"Hey, we're bac-! Oh my god, what happened? Why is Maryem crying?" Sahar, standing in front of us, screams in shock when she's back, her hands full with ice cream, the other girls behind her staring at us blankly.

We look up at her, just staring.

And I'm quiet. I don't say anything.

"مريم شبيكم؟ آش فما؟ آش صار؟! " the girl named Chayma asks Maryem and I don't understand what she's saying.

"أ- حتى شي! " Maryem says removing the new falling tears from her face and smiles like nothing happened. " وينو الڨلاس، جبتوه؟ أعطيني ناكل. " she says pretending to look like nothing was going on.

"مريم.. صارت حاجه و إنتي مخبيتها علينا؟" Sahar asks Maryem.

"البنات، أمان موش توا. تو مبعد نحكيلكم. Ok؟ توا أرحموني، انساو الحكايه توا، باهي؟" I guess she's begging them for something.

"Maryem, I can't understand what are you saying. Please don't speak Arabic around me. I want to know what were you talking about. Now, tell me." I demand firmly.

"Uh.. Umm.. We were uh.. Just talking about the ice cream.. Yeah?"

I know she's lying but I nod ignoring it for now.

We eat the ice cream and we drive back to where the girls live. They're gonna sleep at Maryem's house, tonight.

While saying goodbye to the girls, I tell Maryem that I need to talk to her for a second.

We are standing near the car which I'm leaning on with my back, and Maryem is facing me. Her friends are standing in front of the door whispering and talking just like us, I mean Maryem and I.

"What? " she asks me.

"Don't tell them."

"About what?"

"About us."

"What about us?"

Seriously..? 😵

"About.. You know.. Me and you.. What happened there.." I didn't tell her officially that we're together. Because I don't even feel so or think we are. We didn't talk about it. We didn't even had the time to.

"Harry, are we.. A thing now..?"

"Yeah?" I look away still not believing what's happening to me.

I'm in love with a fan!

For God's sake, I'm in love with a fan!

Wow. How nice!

"I.. Look, we need to tal​k about this later." I look at her shining eyes under the streetlights.