5

Harry's POV:

I had fun feeding her. I felt like her father and she's like my daughter. I'm feeling something good. But I don't know what it is. I'm feeling happy also.

This girl..

Oh, I totally forgot about her friends.

They were watching us all the time.

"Uh, girls.. Wanna have some food?" I ask them, feeling ashamed that I forgot they were here.

And.. They nod 😣.

"Girls, listen up. There's a rule here, that can't be broken. No nodding from now on. Am I clear?"

They nod at first but they quickly say hurried 'yeses'.

Finally 😪😌.

----------------------

Before Maryem's father's comeback,  I chatted with the girls, Maryem and her friends, about a lot of things.

They are nice to talk with. I really liked them. And I guess they are worth my trust.

They told me that once, foor or five years ago, some dude told 1D Tunisian fans, that we were coming here. Which is a total lie.

They were funny sometimes, emotional at other times..

But Maryem.. She was looking at me in a dreaming way.

And I can feel what she's feeling. She loves me so much and.. That's really.. I can't thank her enough.

Maryem's POV:

والله!.. والله، لو كان جا شكون قلي راني باش نتضرب في هاري و انطيح.. و يصير الي صار الكل.. ما نضحك عليه و نصرفڨو كان لزم.

ليوم أحسن نهار في حياتي. و لو كان نمرض بالزهيمر، ما ننساهوش.

جا بابا باش يروح بينا. قعد هو واقف البرا بعد ما سلم على هاري، و عنق هاري البنات و خلاني آناآخر وحده.

كي جا دوري.. هاري عنقني بالقوي، و حط راسو عالى كتفي. 
واو... 💞

و كي بعدنا على بعضنا.. شدلي يدي بالقوي.

"Harry, what's wrong?" سألتو باس نعرف آش بيه.

"Umm.. Nothing, sorry. You can go." قالها و سيبلي يدي قول عليه ما كانش في بالو الي هو كان شاددها.

آنا قلت "Okay" و درت..

"Wait.. "

اش بيه هذا؟

"Yea?"

"Uh.. Ermm.. You're coming to the concert, aren't you?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, uh.. Don't buy Tickets, you and your friends. You'll be getting in free."

"Oh, my.. Thank you Harry! Thank you so much!" قلتها و آنا نعنق فيه بالقوي.

و هو كيف كيف.

"It's okay, love. You're welcome, sweetheart."

"مريم!!" بابا عيط من برا.

"هيا هاني جيت!"

"I gotta go. Bye."

"See you there, then. Take care."