Chapter 1

Ever since my parent's death, I've been so sad and angry at everything.My parents have a butler and a maid to take care of me.I never listen to them.As i was looking around the house,i came across a little black box that had the words “please open me”.I took it up to my room and opened it.There in that very box,was a doll that looked just like me.I looked at it for a long time and grabbed a pencil to see if it was a voodoo doll.With all my doubt,i tried.Right when i poked the dolls arm really hard,i saw blood slowly moving down to my wrist.I threw my doll across the room and realized that was a bad idea.Few moments later,a big gash was in my head.Holding my head,I dashed out of my room and grabbed as much napkins i can get.

      “Marceline!!!”,shouted my maid.She was standing in my doorway with a bad expression on her face.”What in the world did you do to your head?!”

      “Please go away!It’s a long story!”I explained

      “Your head is damaged, you must go to the emergency NOW!”

      “NO!I CAN'T"

          I was terrified to go to the doctors.They always complained about me and tried to get me in therapy.

       “Let me get you a wrap so your head can heal faster,you’re getting blood on your carpet.”

          I reached for my doll and quickly hid it under my mattress.The maid came in with a wrap and she covered my head so it can heal.Finally she walked away.I pulled the doll from under my mattress and got a pen.I wrote the words “My Voodoo” on the back of its neck.I slid my hand to the back of my neck and saw that there was black marker smeared on my fingers.That night i played with that doll.I didn’t sleep until 1 in the morning.