Final Chapter

“I’m okay, I think I sprained my wrist though!” She had said in a shaky voice.

              “Oh thank God you’re okay.” I said nervously.

            We got her down from the shed and walked her towards the house. We sat Jenna on the couch and she was explaining what had happened. She told us that she was trying to put more decorations around the house but she slipped on the edge. Jenna looked at me with this curious look.

              “Where did you go?” asked Jenna, curiously.

              “Yeah, Marceline. Where DID you go?” asked Mikaela and Jasper simultaneously.

            I took a deep breath and told them about my dolls. I explained that I did not create them but they did randomly appear. I showed them how they work but that they could never tell anybody about this.

              “ Can I keep mine?” asked Jenna

              “Sure, just because you know how to use them correctly. Just put it in a safe place!”

                Unfortunately she didn’t...

             When everyone came to the party they found it. It looked like a paranormal scene. All you see is Jenna being thrown around the room. Everybody froze and I took away the doll. I slowly walked up to Jenna. She had blood coming out of her mouth. Someone called 911. When the ambulance came, Mikaela and Jasper came with me. Jasper held my hand and stayed by my side. Mikaela and I held Jenna’s hands while she was unconscious.

             We arrived at the hospital but we had to wait in the waiting room to see if things are okay. We waited for hours. The doctor came and said he wanted to talk to me. He gave me this face that brought me to tears. I went into her room and sat next to her.

               “I’m sorry Jenna. Please.. come back. I need you to take care of me.”

             I couldn't let go of her hand because she was all I had.

              I am Marceline Hale and I was born to be alone...