Chapter 6

It’s scary to be in my house alone.The darkness and silence of the house kills me. I’m waiting for one of my relatives to come.I’ve never met her before.I guess she is an older cousin from Oregon.I don’t know why she would come all the way here to Arizona for me. I can take care of all myself. I hope she understands me.....

            Jenna Saleen Shadows is my 18 year old cousin from Oregon.She has beautiful,black short hair.She has greenish eyes but it seems to me that they change on her mood.I noticed on her papers she puts ‘Jenna S. Shadows.’ She told me that she doesn’t like her middle name so she just abbreviates it.She didn’t say anything when she walked into the door.She had given me a HUGE hug when she saw me and said I have gotten so big. I don’t even remember her.She seemed to be a dark person whom liked rock/metal music.I liked that about her.

               “So where do you want to sleep?”I asked in a sweet voice.

               “Um..Master bedroom?If that’s OK with you.”

               “Of course.Down the hall to the right side.I will be in there in a minute to take out some stuff that was my maids’.”

                “OK,Thank you.”

           She smiled and had gone off to find the room.I skipped downstairs to find a box to put my maids stuff in.I glanced down at the box and found a note.It was from my maid...

             Dear Marceline,

                  I am sorry for leaving you like this but I couldn’t stay alive without your butler.He had been my best friend ever since 8th grade.Jenna will be the one to take care of her.Please respect her and don’t get into any trouble. I love you dearly.

                 Maid

                          Tears rolled down my eyes. I quickly put the note in my pocket and got the boxes.As I walked up the stairs I heard Jenna talking on the phone.I heard my name a couple times but the rest was just mumbling.I leave the box near the door and go to the kitchen to eat breakfast...

           When I opened the refrigerator,everything was moldy and old.I hear Jenna’s footsteps and run to get the box.

                 “No food?”

                 “No..” I frowned as my stomach growled.

                 “I am going shopping anyways;would you like to come with me?”

                 “Hmph..OK.Let me get dressed first.”

           I jogged up the stairs to get dressed.I decided to wear a black and gray sweater with my black jeans that I got for Christmas.As I reach up to get my shoes,my doll falls with a needle inside of the doll’s arm. I scream!Jenna runs upstairs and stares at my arm.It’s bleeding.She goes back downstairs and brings the first aid kit.I stare closely at her as she patches me.There is a scar on her head where mine is.