Chapter 7

“W-What happened to your forehead?”

                 “Um..I fell.”

                 “I have the same exact one.”I pull my hair back ,show her the scar on my forehead.

                 “What happened to you” she asked curiously

                 “I hurt myself...technically..I will show you later i guess..”

                 “Uh..Me too.”

          We drive to the mall to get us some groceries and to get some clothes for my birthday.We go to 5 different stores for clothes.She got me a bunch of skirts,dresses,jeans,and shoes.I loved all of them.When we entered the grocery store,I saw Jasper and all his friends.I hid behind Jenna.

                “What’s up with you?”, She stared at me and back at Jasper “You like him?”

                  “Yes! Move! Before he sees me.”I rushed to hide in the next aisle. Jenna grabs everything she needed and went to the cashier. We grab our change and leave.I glanced back to see if he was still there.No..no where to be found. I looked back at Jenna and stared at her scar.Her scar was about the length of a middle finger. She stopped. I looked away quickly. We stopped at a Hair Salon.

                  “Do you need a haircut?” I questioned

                  “ No but you do. I got all the clothes you need for a lifetime and now it is time for a haircut.I will ask for the perfect cut while you sit down over there.”

             She points at the chairs in the Salon.I was looking forward to getting a haircut. I dug through the bags again. I have never had so much color in my whole life.I feel like everyone is trying to change me.The lady that was ready to cut my hair had a decent looking dress,strapless.My hair was at least down to my hips.

                  “Layers and highlights will do the trick.” Jenna told the salon woman.

                 “How- How much are you cutting my hair?” I questioned with hair.

                 “Um..well at least to your shoulder blades.”

             I look at her in vexation.I have had long hair ever since my parents died;I didn't want to cut it.As I stood up to get my cut,I tripped and fell onto my knee.Just my luck,there was a razor there to cut hair with. My knee was spilt open.

                 “Of course.”I stared in pain.

             Everyone rushed to see me and Jenna rushed to get some tissues. Just looking at my blood drip..slowly....do-.Everything went black.

             I woke up around 3 am to see myself in my bed. Jenna was staring right at me, sitting on a chair.I glance at her and stare at the ceiling. My ceiling was filled with glow-in-dark stars,each star had its own shine; one was brighter than others...then one,all alone. The one that was all alone was me. Without Jenna and Mikaela, I would be alone. I looked at my knee to see the damage but it was all wrapped up. I laid back down to stretch and put my arms behind my neck to warm up my hands. I felt my scar. I was still looking at the ceiling.

                 “What is this?” Jenna questioned in a shaky voice.

            I look over to see her holding my black box with the voodoo dolls.

                 “Why...How did you get that?” I said angrily

                 “ It caught my eye when I carried you in here. This is the box I had when I was your age. I found a... you wouldn’t believe me.”

                 “Yes I will. What did you find?”

                 “I found these weird dolls. Each of them were people I knew. My first one was me. I poked it with a needle because I felt something on its neck then it cut me. That is how I got this scar.”

            I quickly touched my scar.

                 “Look in the box, Jenna.” I said while staring at the floor.

            She opened the box with a frightened face. She slowly and carefully picked up the Butler and Jasper.

                 “ D-Did you kill your Butler?”

                 “ No, my maid did. She didn’t know what she was doing and had dropped him.”

                 “ Who is this?”

                 “ That is Jasper Winters. The boy I like; we saw him at the mall today.”

                 “Oh, I see. You hurt him didn’t you?” She chuckled to herself.

                 I chuckled too. “Yeah, I broke his arm. It was very terrifying for me.

                 “ It is okay,Marcy,” she stood up and hugged me “Everything will be okay.”