Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lucy POV, at the waterfall.

My heart beat to the sound of the water splashing against the rock. " I can't do it Sapheria!" I said sadly "You have been practicing all day so you should get some rest to practice it tomorrow..." Sapheria said while smiling weakly at her pupil. "I'll practice even harder tomorrow!" Lucy promised with a confident grin.

--------------------

Normal POV, At the waterfall

"I sense something in Lucy.." Sapheria smiled as she dived underwater into a small cave where she peacefully slept threw the storm.

Still normal POV, at Fairy Tail's guild

It had now been 1 year 17 minutes and 46 seconds since Lucy had left. Natsu laid on the bar's counter and stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't usually here but it reminded him of his friend Lucy. Mira

Stared at him with furious eyes while working. "Do you mind getting of the counter? I don't know what could be on your clothes." Mira said making sure only Natsu heard it. Natsu didn't reply, he just got up and left.

--------------------

Levy sat in the corner reading one of Lucy's best novels while crying. Everyone at the guild had decided sadly that Lucy was dead... And they couldn't do anything about it. Levy sat in the corner of the guild thinking her best friend would just burst threw the door.

1 minute...

2 minutes...

4 minutes...

8 minutes...

10 minutes...

Levy looked down disappointedly and walked to the bar.

"Mira?" Levy asked with a frown "Yes?""Do you think Lucy's coming back?..." Levy asked. Mira was silent while washing the counter. "I honestly don't know..." Another tear rolled down Levy's face as she walked out of the guild.

Mira sat down and thought of what training Lucy had done... "I bet something very challenging" Mira thought. Mira sighed "Lucy was one tough girl" Mira chuckled... "Wait! What if Lucy wasn't dead and she was still training!" Mira clasped her hands over her mouth and sat down just noticing she said that she said it out loud. Mira shrunk behind the bar and smiled "Lucy is one strong girl."

Lucy's POV, Waterfall

Lucy stared at the rock she once had trouble even scratching was now completely in half. I punched my fist into the air and called Sapheria to come. "Sapheria I finally did it!" I was really happy.

Sapheria came out of the waterfall and had a sad smile "I'm afraid that's all I can teach you... You must go home... But once your done greeting everyone, come back... Your not done learning dragon slayer magic..." Sapheria said holding back a tear.

--------------------

"What? Haven't I learned it all?" I was confused because I learned everything she could teach me."I have something for you." I walked over to her scaly head.

--------------------

I put the 25 bracelets on both wrists "Thank you" I say not knowing why she seemed so sad "I hope we meet again Lucy" "Wait... I'm not going to see you again?" I ran up to Sapheria and hugged her. "I hope we meet again to" I reply watching as she vanishes into the waterfall

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL IT'S PROBABLY COPYRIGHTED BUT I'M TO LAZY TO CHECK! Also this is the first one I've wrote! :3 BBBYYYYYEEEE!

Also, sorry that it's so short!