N chapter 9

Chapter 9

3p POV

Lucy entered the guild the next morning and it was the same but everyone look tired and gloomy, because their old friend had "passed away".

Erza stood up and looked around at everyone. "Excuse me? Everyone please listen. We must get over the pain of losing our close friend in battle, but we will remember her as the bubbly and kind woman she was."

After the minuscule speech Erza had decided to speak, people seemed a bit more animated and not as gloomy.

"Kami?" Erza asked as she tapped Lucy's shoulder. "Yeah? What do yah need?"
"Oh, nothing, well, some cake would be nice- Anyways, I would like to welcome you personally to guild. Everyone here might seem crazy once they get over Lucy, but please don't be intimidated, they're all very nice people. Also, just a warning, a good portion of them a perverts. If any of them are bothering you, I can knock some sense into them."

Lucy swept a few of her bangs to the right to look at Erza in the eye to respond, "I know".

Leaving Erza to settle the enigma of how 'she knew', Lucy walked over to the mission board to scan a few jobs to see if they were payed well and fit her type of magic. While doing so, she was pushed forward a bit, only to be face to face with her old friend. That pink haired dork they called Salamander.

----------------------------------------------

Due to popular requests, I will be continuing this story. I'm going to try just to get it over with and exclude any angst or sex. I will probably do a poll to see what my next big story will be about. Anyways, bubye! - Author-chan