Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lucy smiled remembering the guild, but that smile quickly turned into a frown as she remembered her family ignoring her she sighed as she walked up to the door... She hasn't seen any of them in about a year... She put her hand on the doorknob, she froze and stared at the beautiful bracelet made out of raindrops and scales ...She already missed Sapheria... Then she started to think about her friends again... What was she going to say?! "Maybe I'll go see Levy first..." She said.

Lucy was about ten feet from the door when she pushed to the ground

She face planted the ground as the person hugged her
"Lucy!" Levy screamed cheerfully in her ear "L-Levy get off of meeeee!" Lucy managed to choke out. Levy swiftly got onto her feet and pulled Lucy up in seconds flat. "C'mon we gotta tell the guild your back!" Lucy struggled as Levy pulled her into the building.

Nobody noticed Lucy's return until Levy yelled "Lucy's back!"

Mira, Romeo, Cana and Erza looked over at Lucy who was being dragged on the floor by Levy "Did you kill her Levy?" Romeo asked "No, she didn't want to come in!" Levy replied. "What did you practice?" Erza asked "Nothing much..." Lucy said as she got up..."just stuff like this..." Lucy stares at everyone as she drinks a glass of water.

Everyone stared at Lucy with a wth face. Suddenly she yelled while facing the door
"Water Dragon roar!" When the door suddenly opened and Natsu was blasted back with the water. Natsu got up confused as everyone either laughed or praised Lucy.

Finally Lucy thought she was strong, not weak but powerful.

--------------------

He was suddenly blasted back with dragon slayer magic He got up from the unexpected blast and walked towards the guild.

Romeo ran up to me and said "Lucy's back and she learned dragon slayer magic" "WHAT?! D-did she learn it from a dragon?... But wait Lucy's back?" Suddenly he ran inside and tackled Lucy.

"Natsu! What the hell! Get off of me!". Lucy then
punched Natsu face knocking him a couple of feet back.

Natsu noticed somethings were different about Lucy, like her hair was now down to her waist, She was much stronger, She was like a completely different person... She now was wearing these bracelets though. They were beautiful, Almost familiar... He started wondering "Wait..." Everyone looked t Natsu "Were you trained by a dragon?" He watched as Lucy stood there silently and decided to answer "No.".

Lisanna suddenly walked through the door and looked at Lucy with the what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here? Eyes. Lucy looked at Lisanna with an emotionless face.

"I'll be going now..." Lucy said with a smile "Goodbye" everyone was silent as she walked out of the door.

Someone suddenly grabbed Lucy's hand "Lucy? Can we have you back on the team?" Natsu said with a laugh. Lucy's face suddenly darkened "Well you kicked me from the team so... No.". Lucy stormed off back to her old house. She bit her lip and started packing. She knew she wouldn't see anyone from the guild in a while, but she was absolutely fine with that.

Sorry it took so long, I've been busy... But I managed to work on this! So BBBBYYYYYEEEE! -Catzsu