N Chapter 8

Nalu Chapter 8

Lucy POV

I walked into the guild, almost everyone looked at me... Something was off though, it was kind if depressing.

"Where is your master? I would like to join."

"Follow me!" Mira jumped up and smiled at me falsely before walking upstairs. I opened Master's door and looked behind me to make sure Mira had left.

"Master it's Lucy." I said.

He looked up from his paperwork as a smiled one of my famous smiles. "Lucy!" He said as I hugged him, it had been a long time since I've seen him.

"I would like to keep my identity a secret... They would hate me if I just showed up now. "Very well then Lucy, where would you like your guild mark?" "On my wrist and dark blue." She said confidently.

"LISTEN UP BRATS! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, MEET KAMI AMAYA!"

Everyone looked at me as I stared emotionlessly out the window and into the rain. "I have an announcement to make... Lucy Heartfilia is dead, she died fighting as a true warrior." As I said that I bowed my head.

I walked down the stairs and looked as figure came running through the door. Suddenly I was knocked to the ground with Natsu on top of me staring into my dark blue eyes that got colder by the second.

"Wh-where's Ig-" Natsu just noticed he was on top of me and got up with his face burning red.

I slapped him so hard you could hear it outside. "Water dragon ROAR!" I screamed as I blasted Natsu with water.

I looked around and most people were crying or at least staring at there feet. Huh.

I walked over to him and spit on his face, he was unconscious because he hit the stone wall with his head. "That's what you get for hurting Lucy." I said with no regret at all. That's what he gets for messing with me... Messing with my heart.

---------------------------------------------

I don't own anything