Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

Me and Julia hiked through the cold (well Julia was just sitting on Lucy's shoulder). "C-Can't you just c-c-c-carry me up?" Lucy shivers "Sorry Lucy... I'm not sure how to use my wings." "It's fine" Lucy managed to say without shivering.

Once they got to the top they heard a calm voice "I see... Have you come to train with me?" "Y-yes" Lucy replied to the voice as she turned around to see a human. "Saphira sent me here...". The woman nodded her head and started walking towards me.

Time skip 2 years

Julia and I were walking towards Fairytail. Even though I haven't been here in 3 years, it feels like I was walking this same path yesterday.

I bundled myself in my cloak that Igneel gave me. "Julia? I was thinking of starting a new life in Fairytail... Starting over." "Fine with me!" Julia smiled like always.

I went behind a building and did the transformation magic. Now I had long black hair, deep purple eyes, a golden streak down my hair, I quiet personalty with mood-swings, smaller breasts, a softer voice, pale skin, and pure red lips. I was no longer Lucy Heartfilia, I am Kami Amaya.

Sorry this was short and shitty but whatevsssssss! I felt like I had to post something sooo! Here you go wp community! I don't own Fairytail or else I wouldn't be here writing shitty fanfictions!-Çatzü