News

Another day with the kids. Well my audience I mean. Not like there my son's and daughters. But my audience. Adults too, actually. Since the music I play is mostly from there age. But I wonder what it would be like to have a kid...

That's what I always thought. I, Foxy, The New Guy That Play's The Old Stuff. Well  I guess I ain't that old. I have been here since the place started. And I have been the guitar singer and 2nd guitar. Bonnie was lead of course no one played like him. Then Mangle played piano and electric piano at the same time, somehow, and Freddy-Bear played drums. Of course I always played the bests. Tom Petty, Billy Joel, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin.....

"Yo, it's time!" Bonnie leaned in through the curtains. I loved doing this. I loved performing. Everyone always danced to my songs. I picked up my GN type guitar. I had just tuned and polished it 15 minutes ago. I walked and everybody clapped and some even cheered. There were more than the usual Wednesday. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Everyone was dancing. Especially the adults.They loved us. Well...no....they loved what we played....not us...not us truly....they don't really even know us....

Once the lights came on I saw there were even more people than I originally believed.  There was clearly something happening. We walked backstage and I asked Bonnie what was happening. "What do you mean?! How could you not remember something so important?"

"Hey, you know I haven't been out at all for weeks. I have been rehearsing and looking for new songs." I said. He sat down and laughed. "Well...It's nothing important..." He was trying to provoke me. "Tell me, mate!" He smiled. "There's only a new one of us! Plus, it's a girl!"

I nearly jumped out of my seat. It had been a relatively long time since we got another band mate. Mangle was the latest one and that was nearly seven-teen years ago.

"Mangle, why didn't you tell me when you came over?" She had come over  a few day's ago.

"Cuz, I thought you already knew!" None of us were really mad. Just pretending, I don't know how to explain it. "When does she come out and everything. C'mon, give me the facts" I said.

"She comes out in about an hour. She is supposed to be like a chicken or something. I don't know. But you may wanna get ready if you want to look good!"