You Can Only Make The Picture Bigger

(3rd Person)

3 Months. Bonnie thought. 3 months and nothing. It was true. It had been 3 month's since they had started searching. Doubts were starting to form Hope was being lost. But Bonnie would not stop without an explanation. He needed to know why the computer exploded. He hadn't found anything besides science fiction. He had been doing nothing but research for the past 2 months.  He looked over his notes. Again. He felt he was looking for something but he knew there was nothing there. He thought, at least. He looked over the only solution. But it couldn't be possible. It was science fiction. It was the idea of alternate universes and pocket dimensions. It was a slim possibilty that they were real. Bonnie fell his face into his notes.

As the pinicle of his dreams took off something real feeling happened. It seemed as some hole had opened up, It was blacker than pitch black. Like a black hole. Something flew out of the hole, a body. It seemed familiar. The shape. But it was impossible to make out what it was exactly. It ran to him. Suddenly everything rushed up to him. Everything was real. This was really happening. It wasn't a dream. Suddenly he could make out what it was. It was him. But different. "Who are you?!"