Questions Without Answers

I never had to ever really get ready and put things like makeup or anything like that. I usually just applied some oil to my joints and that was all. But I couldn't stop thinking of why Mangle got so upset about me just giving the new girl some music lessons. Her name is Chica. I thought to myself. I chuckled slightly. I thought about Mangle. I needed to apologize.

I walked to the door and pricked up my ear to hear if she was alone or not. I quietly opened the door and snuk in. "What do you want?" she said quietly. I didn't say anything as I sat down next to her and put one of my arms around her. "Do you remember when we were younger and we would play around?" I asked. Even though I couldn't see her face I knew Mangle was smiling. "I kind of do but..." I said as I turned the light on. She looked at me with curiosity. "...did I go like this?" I said with a smile and tackled her and tickling her. "Foxy!" she said smiling playfully. "What, I'm curious of how I did this back then?" I said as I layed down next to her, smiling. "I love you, Mangle. Your the best sister!" she kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, too." she said and turned out the light. We slept together like we did when we were young.

But there was something strange. The smallest noise.

Like there was a small chuckle from outside.