Talk

We all walked backstage after the song to get ready for autographs in half n' hour. But now it was time to meet the new animaltronic. We all headed back with a smile on our faces. We waited for her as she made a 'grand' entrance. I couldn't help but smile. She finally came out, embarrassed and shy. She looked down at the floor with her hands folded. "H-hello." She said. "I'm Chica" She was so very elegant. She wasn't big and round as you would think a normal chicken would be. No. She was actually quite thin and rather short.  Freddy stood up and shook her hand with a pleasant smile. "Hey, I'm Freddy and welcome to the gang! Of course this isn't everyone. There's also marionette and BB and others." He pointed at all of us. "But this is the band. And I don't think they mind me claiming myself as the king and leader."

"And yet, I'm the one that's got the most posters sold and always are asked for autographs more often than you." I said as we all laughed. "Point taken" He said as he smiled. Bonnie got up and walked over. "You have a beautiful singing voice, I would compare it to Foxy's!"

"Thanks" she said with a smile. I looked up at her, "Bonnie, y'know we should teach her some instrument. After all you are the multi-instruments." I said as he nodded. I looked at Mangle, who looked somewhat mad. "What is it, sis?" I said to her. "Oh, please don't call me sis."

"But you are my sis'er."

"Just call me Mangle, OK! I'm just a little mad 'cuz you never taught me an instrument."

"That's because you already knew how to."

Mangle looked down sadly. Everyone else looked completely confused. "Sorry...?" I said as Mangle stormed off to get ready.