Hung

"c-" I tried opening my eyes. I was very dazed and confused. I couldn't hear very well.

"Com-n-ox-" I was getting better. I started to remember my strange dream. I wondered what that blob of colors was.

"Wake up, Foxy.  I doubt you'll wanna sleep in this position." I jerked myself to reality and looked around. It looked like I was in SAW or something. I looked beside me and Chica was hanging on chains around her wrists. I realized so was I. I looked up and nearly shutdown. There was another animatronic almost on top of me.  He looked like Bonnie but a dark green and very worn and tattered. He was smirking at me. My eyes widened and I tried jumping back but I realized I was in the same position as Chica. "W-who are you?!" I screamed trying to get help from someone that may be near this area and would call the police. "Don't even try, there's  no-one here to hear you scream" He smiled deviously. "Besides I'm not gonna kill you...at least not all the way" There was something about him, he wasn't totally insane, just something else that made him so dangerous. "That's not what I asked"

"Smart to act like I'm stupid like this." He said as he took out something from a cabinet. "But I need you for something."

"Like what?"

"You think I'm stupid enough to tell you?" He came over to Chica with a hammer. He touched her and she woke up. Suddenly her eye's widened when she realized what was happening. "What do you want?" she asked with a trembling voice. "I am sure all will be revealed in time...you'll figure out all the secrets all you and your friends have in you but for know..." He said and grinned. "Let's have some fun." and he started beating Chica with the hammer as I watched and screamed and pitied for her.