Breakfast

I walked down stairs drowsily. Everyone was down there with coffee and pancakes and things. I took a coffee cup and sat down next to Chica. "Hiya, Foxy." she said. I nearly choked on my coffee. "You remember my name?" I asked. It was unusual to remember everyone's name. "Of course I remembered such a talented guy like you" she said smiling. I blushed slightly. "OOooooo" Bonnie said smiling. Quicker than a coinflip, I playfully punched him in the stomach. He got up smiling and we start playfully fighting. I saw Chica smiling. "You wanna join?"

"Oh no, I was just thinking..." Chica said.

"What?" Freddy asked.

"You guy's are so good to eachother and so fun loving 'n all. I'm so lucky to be with you guy's"

I smiled. "Well, we really are all young at heart. And your not lucky. You deserve it. To be here. Your amazing." We all nodded. "Hey, you wanna help me find you an instrument." Chica nodded.

We both went to the back storage room. We searched for something that would catch her attention. There was a xylophone, V-Neck Guitar but she already knew how to play that, then I saw a keyboard. Perfect! Mangle had always complained about playing the keyboard and guitar at the same time. This will take some weight off her shoulders. I looked back to her direct her over to the keyboard. But she was gone.

I heard a faint chuckle like a messed up voice box and before I knew it everything went black. I only remember seeing a flash of tattered green and two long bunny ears.