Science of The Searching

Bonnie ran to his workshop and threw on his glasses. He had an idea. There componets were fitted with devices to identify different models. They could possibly be used as a tracker or broadcast station. He took an amplifier and old radio hooking them up to his computer. He used the computer and turned on the map. He took out the device they used to distinguish models and arranged it with the radio. He tuned the radio looking for the strongest signal. The sound got louder and the navigation moved slightly. It was working! He thought. The navigation moved more as it got louder. But in an instant it all fell apart and the computer exploded. "No..." He said confused. "Why did it do that?" He knew it shouldn't have. Something was wrong.

(Foxy's 1s't Person)

Oil fell from my mouth. Springtrap. That is what he called himself. He looked like some twisted version of Bonnie. He took pleasure from me and Chica's pain. He was sick. In the head. I thought he wasn't but I was wrong. But who cares. We just had to get away and out. But there was no way. He say's there's more hear then anyone know's. I clenched my fist as he came in. He came close and smiled. Earlier i had cut my bonds on some glass. I was gonna kill him. I let go and punched his face. I then threw at his chest. He grinned as his whole hand picked me up. He was a tank. He held me against the wall as he clenched and dug his fingers into me. He tore open my skin. I screamed. I think I may die here. Hopefully they got my broadcast.