Last day of school

"come on Ashlyn you're  going to be late for school!" My mom yelled from the kitchen

I got up right away and looked through my clothes I didn't know what to wear it was my last day and I had a lot of pressure on me I was excited but also extremely nervous  but there  really isn't anything to be nervous about. I grabbed my grey shorts and matching crop top and my white high top converse.  I did my makeup I only did my brows, eyeshadow and a dark lip  color I ran  to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth but I forgot about my lipstick so  I tried  not to smudge it "shit" I whispered to myself when the color started to go onto my tooth brush.

"I'm ready" I said running down  the stairs 

"You look so beautiful let me take a picture"

"Mom come on I'm not a little kid anymore" I sighed

"To bad now come on" I stood up and fake smiled until she took the picture

"Ok now  we could leave"

Once I got to school I went to my usual spot with my friends right away I saw Grayson he was laughing at  something his smile was the highlight of my day everyday it was the cutest thing ever and all the girls thought so  to unfortunately. They also thought his twin brother Ethan was hot but he had a girlfriend Sammie Wales she's one of my bestfriends she's also a Junior like the twins. There was also Nate he was also super attractive but he also has a girlfriend Hunter  Love she was on the cheer team and so was Sammie.

They don't usually talk to anyone younger then them except for me and my friends it  first started with me then I introduced them to my friends and we all started our own little friend group. It was Ethan and Grayson of course then Nate, Gabriella my best friend she was my second friend when I first moved here she helped me  go through something pretty tough and she backed me up and yes it was about a boy. Then there was Jasmine we were so much closer then Gabriella and I, then Jayden Gabriella's boyfriend he's pretty cool I don't talk to him that much because I surprisingly used to like him and now I just feel super awkward because I'm pretty sure Gabriella told him, Oh and there's the drama queen herself  Hannah she's the one I have drama  with I try to avoid her but she's Gabriella's other best friend unfortunately. We stopped talking for a stupid reason she had told me that I was leading on my ex Dominic even though  its not true because I wanted nothing  to do with him, Then Sammie and Hunter they are always together since their boyfriends are bestfriends, Megan was another one of my bestfriends.

 "Hey Ash" Ethan said giving me a hug

"Hey E" I smiled 

"Hey hey girly" Gabriella said after Ethan 

"My best friend!! So what's up with  your quince?" I asked 

"Nothing much practices are starting this Saturday , are you coming?" shit I forgot 

"Yeah, is it good if I spend the weekend with  you?" she gave me a look as if I just said something stupid

"You know I don't care so you don't have to ask"