Gabriella's Quinceanera

~A month Later~

Things have been great lately Grayson and I have been stronger than ever and Gabriella and I are friends again. Things also changed a bit, Meg and Dominique are now  dating butt we all knew it  was going to happen and Sam is now mysteriously pregnant but we all know how that happened.

Today is Gabriella's quinceanera and I'm pretty excited, right now we're getting our hair done and makeup. After  I got my makeup and hair done I put my dress on.

Dama dresses

Makeup 

Hair

We got into the party bus and drove to Jayden's house since all the guys were there

We got into the party bus and drove to Jayden's house since all the guys were there. Once we arrived everyone got in including my cousin Alex, Nate and the twins. Grayson sat next to me while everyone else was either with their boyfriend or girlfriend. Dominique and Meg decided not to come in the party bus with us so they could take his car.

"You look beautiful" Grayson said as he gave me a kiss

"Thanks Gray, you also look good" I smiled

"I have plans for us later on tonight" He smirked 

"As much as I want to I would rather be on the safe side especially since Sammie's prego" I said her name a little loud so Ethan could hear

" I didn't know it would happen!" Ethan yelled from the other side of the bus

"Ok fine but I still want something"  Grayson said while raising his eyebrow

"Your always so horny but I don't mind" I  said

"Ew ok we get it" Hunter said

"Shut up Hunter your just mad because you don't get any action" I said in an angry way but as a joke

Once we arrived we walked out of the church and waited for the priest to arrive. Sam, Dominique and Meg just arrived so we were all talking for a while but Sammie seemed a little anxious for some reason so we walked off to the side so we could talk.

"what's up?" I asked

" I'm just nervous what do I do I'm pregnant and not even done with high school, Do you know how fucked up that is" She seemed overwhelmed

"I know Sam. I'll help with what ever it is you need if it means me quitting dance then I'll do it, and you  have Grayson and Ethan of course and their family  love and care about you"

"Thank you Ashlyn it means a lot to know I have such a great friend that will do anything for me" She hugged me 

"Of course you've been there for since the beginning" I hugged her back

We went back to where everyone else was, Grayson put his hand around my waist once I got to him and stood there.

"Come on everyone you have to do the entrance" Gabriella's mom said to us

We all got up and stood by the door.

~An Hour Later~

We all sat down while people were going up to Gabriella and talking to her and asking questions like "How do you feel now that you're 15?" Or "What are you're plans for after high school?"

You know those stupid questions family always ask. Ethan was dancing with Sammie and it was so cute to watch they looked so happy, I can never see them broke up and I really hope it never happens. Grayson noticed me looking at them so e stood up and held his hand out so we could go dance.

"You really look amazing" He said with a huge smile on his face

"Thank you Gray" I kissed him on the cheek

"Wrong side" He said as he moved his head so my lips could land onto his

We danced until Gabriella had to do the father daughter dance. I recorded her while she danced with her dad, but before they could finish Grayson pulled me outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"You'll see" He smirked

"Oh no no no, Grayson I already told you not today or for the next month at least"

"I know and that's fine with me, but that's not what I had planned"

We walked on the side of a mountain near the venue. We walked to a big tree almost hanging off the mountain, when we walked up to it there was a  blanket laid on the ground with a basket full of my favorite foods and fruit with chocolate so we could dip it in.

"You did this for me?" I asked in disbelief

"Yeah I've been planning it since the day I found out Gabriella's party was gonna be here"

"But we found out 5 months ago. WE weren't even dating then or even thinking about it"

"Ash I've loved even before we were friends. I always have" He grinned

"So have I Gray but I'm a little bitch so I was afraid"

"So was I" He chuckled

We sat there eating and talking until the sun started to set then we went back inside. Everyone was dancing and having fun so we decided to join.

~ I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story I'm sorry for how short it it but if you want a sequal just let me know and I'll try to make one ❤️