Is he cheating??

We followed Stacy all the way and she parked in front of a motel . I looked at Ethan confused. She walked into a room and closed. We waited a couple of minutes then tats when I saw his car and we parked and headed towards the same room as Stacy.

I got out of the car and Ethan followed me.

"I thought you would. Change Cameron I fucking hate you"

He looked at me in shock "A-Ash baby I'm sorry" He looked sad but I didn't care

"Piece of shit" Ethan said before punching him.

I pulled him away before he could do anything else. We got in the car and I started sobbing.

"I'm sorry Ash but you had to find out" Ethan said hugging me

"He couldn't even last a fucking day" I said wiping my tears.

Then I remembered Stacy was there and she probably broke Grayson's heart. I saw her walking out and she looked annoyed but probably because Cameron decided to not give her dick.

I walks four of the car and Ethan was calling me to come back but I ignored him.

"Hey you fucking skank" I said as I approached her

"What the fuck do you want"

"You to forget about Grayson you slut" I slapped her and started throwing punches but Ethan came after me and pulled me off of her.

We got in the car and he started laughing.

"What?" I asked confused

"You beat the shit out of her"

"Shut up and drive me home before my mom finds out I left"

He drove back and once we parked I saw Grayson waiting for us in the front yard.

"How did it go?" He asked

"I'm sorry bro" Ethan said looking at the ground

"Don't be I'm fine but Ash I'm sorry"

"I was upset at first but I got all my anger out" Ethan started laughing again

"What happened?" Grayson asked

"She beat the shit out of Stacy"

Grayson started laughing "Wow I didn't know you had it in you Ash"

"Me either" I laughed with them

"So tomorrow can we maybe talk or something?" Grayson asked

"Yeah actually text me tonight maybe I can get away for a couple hours" I smiled and said bye to them.

"Hey Sam I'm back you can go"

I walked to the living room and I saw my brother sleeping and Sam on her phone.

"Thanks" I said whispering

"Anytime I love watching him he's so cute"

She have me a hug and wake out. I picked him up and took him upstairs to his room.
"Good night Julian I love you" I kissed him on the forehead and walked put of his room.

I went to my room and opened my curtains I noticed Grayson also opened his to. He wasn't in his room though. I grabbed a pair of Nike shorts and a sports bra. I started changing until I heard something.

"Uhmmm..."

"Holy shit Grayson!!"

"Did you forget?" I said asked laughing

"No I just didn't know you were in your room"

"I wasn't but then I came back up and then I saw woah" I said smirking