Questioning

*Saske*
I smiled as I watched Mikasa run off with Henry. "That girl I swear she's crazy" I thought. "Morning man" Lee said coming up to me. "Sup prince" I said. "Mikasa is cute isn't she?" Lee said. "Yeah I guess she is. Not my type though" I said. "I know man you don't gotta hide it" Lee said. I looked at him confused. "What am I apparently hiding?" I asked. "Your feelings for Henry" Lee said. "My feelings? What the hell man? I'm not that way" I said defensive. "Man I see how you look at him. Your just in denial. It's ok man I understand let me know when you accept it" Lee said waving and walking off. "I'm not gay. I don't mind people who are but i'm not one" I thought. Then my mind flashes back to junior high when. When I kissed Henry. "That was my first kiss but it was an accident. I was protecting him because a shelf was about to fall on him. Our lips touched for a bit before we both pushed up on the shelf" I thought. "Lee wait!" I said and jogged to catch up. "You mean back in junior high? Because that was an accident. That shelf was about to fall on him" I said. "Yeah but you didn't pull away Saske. Stop running" Lee said walking off again. "I didn't pull away did I? Is it? Could it be? No way! I have a girlfriend. That can't be....could it be?" I thought.
...........................................................
*Henry*
What Toru told me somehow stuck to me. I looked over the railing and saw Saske talking to Lee looking serious but confused. "Do I.....like him?" I thought. "If what she said was true Henry then" Mikasa began as I turned to look at her. "You have to tell him!" She said. "If you keep it up then it will kill you slowly inside. Tell him Henry" Mikasa said as the warning bell rang letting us know we have seven minutes to get to class. "Maybe Miki" I said. "Race you to class!" I said and ran off. "Hey no fair!!" I heard Mikasa shout followed by her feet hitting the ground as she ran after me. It didn't take her long to catch up with me. No surprise she is the captain of the schools track team. I am second in command below her. Valerie is below us as third command. She also runs in high heels and confuses the other girls including Mikasa. I see it as her talent. Being from London, England she must be use to running in heels. I beat Mikasa to class but she beat me to her seat. Lucky! She's next to the door. Once we were seated I saw Saske walk in and sit in his seat. He looked back at me and laughed silently. "What!" I mouthed. "Tell you later" he mouthed back before turning back to the front of class as the teacher walked in. "Alright everyone exams are coming up and they are tough!" Senpai said.
...........................................................
*Saske*
"There is no way I like him. No way I'm straight!" I thought as I turned back in front of the classroom. "Could I like him? Does he like me?" I thought. The thought somehow brought a smile to me. "Why am I so happy? I don't get this!" I thought. Henry is a handsome guy that much I know. He's got a lot of admires. Both guys and girls. I know this because the shy guy on my team came up to me and asked me if Henry liked guys. I told him I don't know. I find myself curious now. "Questioning.... Not good in a relationship I gotta call it off with Suzuki till I figure out myself" I thought. I whipped my phone out and shot Suzuki a text to meet me in the park after school. The final bell rang and I walked to the park.
........................................................
*Henry*
"What's funny?" I asked Saske at the lockers. "Nothing hey I gotta meet Suzuki at the park so can you walk home alone?" He asked me. "Suzuki.... His girlfriend. No way he would flip for me. I might like him but he will never like me back and I love my friendship with him too much. I can't tell him" I thought. "Sure I can have fun with her" I said and walked off. I began tearing up but I hastened my steps so he wouldn't be able to catch up and see. "Henry!" I heard a familiar British accent as Valerie caught up with me I tried wiping my face but it was too late. "Why are you about to cry?" She asked posing in her pink heels and school uniform. "I'm fine" I said. "Blondes aren't good liars Henry. I know more then anyone" Valerie said in English. "I am perfectly fine Val" I said back in English. "Bloody liar" she said. "Hey isn't that Suzuki?" She said looking behind us. I turned to see her in the trees kissing someone. "They couldn't wait till the park..... Wait!" I thought. "That's not Saske!" I said. "She's a whore? Well. Want me to teach her a lesson?" Valerie said. "No I want a video! So I can expose her to him" I said. "Say no more!" Valerie said and started recording. I whispered in her ear "Be sure to show the time on the recording."