Going On Tour?

*Henry*
After the whole mess with Sazuki Saske, Val and I headed to the main office. I was told to go there by the principal cause Sazuki's family wanted to apologize to me personally. Once I entered her father approached me arms open as he hugged me. "Uh!" I said at the sudden hug. "I'm so sorry Mr. Kang! I can't believe my children said those things to you! I preach about equality! I can't believe this! Only cause you wish to be happy with who you love!" He said. "Uh thanks..." I said uncomfortable. Saske pulled Mr. Nagamo's arms from around me and pulled me to him. "That's enough of the hug Mr. Han" Saske said. "Saske..... I see... I've always thought something was up with you and my Sazuki I didn't think you liked men" Mrs. Nagamo said. "Haven't you heard of Bi-sexual?" Val said. "Valerie! Of blue Rose! If I have a picture of you and me I'll gain alot of followers!" Mrs. Nagamo said as she pulled her phone out. "Put that away before I brake it! Your here to apologize to Henry not gain more followers! Or question Saske! Now apologize!" Val said in an angry voice. "Right... Sorry...." Mrs. Nagamo said putting her phone away. "Yes don't question me when your daughter threw our relationship aside Mrs. Ai!" Saske said. "Yes we heard about that....... To think our little Suzuki would do that! I don't even know if I know my own child anymore..." Mrs. Nagamo said.

"News flash you don't! She started this down spiral the moment she cheated on Saske!" I said angrily. "We know.... We should have parented better...." Mr. Nagamo said. "Yes you should have" Val said coldly. "Val! That's a bit far for a pop star" Saske said. "I don't bloody care!" Val said in English her British accent coming out. Saske looked at me confused as did the Nagamo's. "Val. Your still a pop star gotta keep some control" I said in English. Val huffed but I knew she understood. "As I said Suzuki cheated on Saske that begun this. I understand your family and the work you do so in my opinion you couldn't control it anyhow. It's alright. I was just protecting my friend from a disloyal relationship. As for your son. I don't know what to say. He had a loaded gun on school grounds. No idea how or where he got the gun but he had one" I said in Japanese to the Nagamos. "I knew that gun was missing from my cabinet!" Mr. Nagamo said. "Your gun?!" Val said. "That means......... You gave it to him" I said shocked. Saske stepped in front of me and guarded me. "Did you?" He asked.
........................................................................
*Saske*
I looked at Mr. Han and his wife with anger building up. Mr. Han looked at the ground and I knew what I meant. I grabbed Mr. Han by his coller and took him off school grounds leaving Henry and Val in the office with Mrs. Nagamo. "You did! Mr. Equality and shit you don't give a damn about people like Henry. You don't care at all!!!!!!" I yelled. I saw Val jump into a tree. I tapped my phone to signal her to record. I saw her phone go up. "Do you Mr. Han! Tell me! You don't give two shits about the LGBT. You only use that as leverage for your run for higher position!" I yelled. "Your wrong Saske I do care for people like him!" Mr. Han tried to say. "Fuck you! I know your gun cabinet! There is no way in hell your son would be able to get into that cabinet without your help!" I shouted. Mr. Han knew he was caught. "I knew I'd regret showing that cabinet to you. Yes I don't care. I knew my son's intentions this day. He came here with my blessing" Mr. Han said. I smirked. "That's all we needed right?" I asked Val. She jumped out the tree and smiled. "Yep all we needed" she said showing her phone. Mr. Han froze. "Well looks like some daddy son time in prison is in the future" I said. Ms. Nagamo came out with Henry. "Is it true Han? You truly don't care?" She said. "Ai. Please love you know me I do care..." Mr Han tried. "Save it! I can't believe you! Our entire marriage was a lie! You put this darkness this hate into your children. I knew I hated that boy! I should have listened to my sister! I'm filing for divorce and moving out! Enjoy prison! You belong there! I'm sorry Henry. You deserve to love who you wish! As do you Saske!" Ms. Ai said as she walked away. The police were called and they arrested Mr. Han for accomplice to attempted murder and lying under oath. Ms. Ai called family children service for Sazuki as she packed up and moved out of Mister Han's home with the help of her sister. A week passed after that and it was officially summer vacation. After this break we would be graduating from high school. It felt surreal.
************************************
Since Saske's grandmother was still out of the country Saske insisted I stay with him during the break. "We don't know when or if his fuck buddies will come after you or not I want to protect you so stay with me" He said as he pulled me into his house. I embraced him. "Thank you for your concern" I said as I touched his face. He pulled me closer and we kissed. "Are we interrupting anything?" I heard Val say on English. We broke away from each other. "Val what are you doing here?" I asked in English. "Well we wanted to ask you guys something" Koza said. "Koza you understand English?" I asked in english. "A little yeah. I lived in New Zealand for three years" Koza said. "Wow!" Saske said. We all sat at Saske's table with sodas. "What is it y'all want to ask?" Saske asked his accent from his father coming through. "Well we want to know if y'all want to come with us on tour" Koza said. "On tour?" I asked. "With y'all?" Saske said. "Well yeah!" Val said.