Outted

*Henry*
The next day I woke up next to a half naked Saske. I bolted up. I looked around me and saw we were in his bedroom. "Did we actually?? Is he.... Mine?" I thought. I shook him awake. "Saske. Time to get up" I told him. His brown eyes slowly opened up. My heart began beating fast. "Already..." He said in a sexy sleepy voice. "Yeah" I said. "Good morning Henry" Saske smiled before he kissed me. "Em" I breathed. "Our first day at school together. I wonder how we will be looked at?" Saske said. "Saske are we?" I asked him. "In a relationship? Yeah. Don't you remember? We had sex in the equipment shed and I told you I'm yours" Saske smiled. "I..... Didn't dream that?" I said. "No you didn't it happened and I couldn't be happier. I never thought I'd be gay but you showed me a side I never knew existed. It's funny how that happens. You think you know yourself by the age of 18 but you truly don't. Life truly is about learning" Saske said.

I couldn't hold my excitement in. I hugged Saske and we fell off the bed. "Ouch" Saske said. "I'm sorry..." I said. "Nah it's fine. I'm happy. Your finally smiling for real" Saske said. "Just a few days left..." I said. "Yeah. Then it's break time" Saske said. "What are we gonna do over the break?" I said. "How about going somewhere? Like Your home country?" Saske said. "Travel?" I said. "Yeah. I want to see were you came from" Saske said. "Home.... China. I haven't been to China in years. Last time I went. I don't have fond memories" I thought. "How about Korea?" I said. "Why not China?" Saske asked. "I don't want to go there" I said. "Why not? Don't you want to see your family there?" Saske said. "No. I'd die happy never going back there" I said. Saske picked up on my meaning quickly. "I.... I see. You went but they didn't accept you" Saske said. "Yeah" I said. "That's alright. We might have to move in together.... I don't think my grandma will like it"Saske said. "My dad either" I said. "Your mom OK with it?" Saske asked. "She was with me when I went to China. When I came out she was the only one who was fine with it" I said. "Your dad know?" Saske asked. "I don't believe he does" I said.

"Well then let's look for a place" Saske said. "Are you for real?" I asked. "Henry you know me. Once I'm in a relationship I am loyal to the end. I go in wanting marriage. It use to be and kids but can't have a natural kid in a gay relationship but I want us to be together and not hide" Saske said making my heart race and my face redden. "That's why you kept getting red around me... Damn I'm stupid" Saske said. "It's OK. I hid it cause I figured you'd never go for me" I said. "Well surprise haha" Saske said. "But will you be fine with me. Is my worry" I said truthfully. "I will be. I loved Suzuki. I did but she showed me she isn't loyal. I'm quite happy I lost my virginity to you. I'd hate it if I lost it to her. Cause I'd feel dirty. I don't have sex with just anyone. I have sex when I feel comfortable with it" Saske said. "Your.... Happy that I..... Penetrated you?" I said truly confused. "Hell yeah. It felt right to me. Your a handsome guy Henry. If you weren't gay you could have any girl in our school but you are and I'm happy you chose me" Saske said.

I was so happy to hear him say that. After that we took a shower together before getting dressed and heading to school. Once we got to school I walked a bit away from Saske cause I was scared. He looked at me and smiled before grabbing my hand. I looked at our now entwined hands. "Like I said I don't want to hide us" Saske said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "100%" He said. I blushed and smiled. My smiled faded once we ran into Suzuki. She looked at us then to our hands. "What....." She said. I looked at Saske and his face showed anger. "What the fuck you looking at whore?" He said. "Saske what are you doing holding Henry's hand like that?" Suzuki asked. Some secret anger built up in me. I looked at Saske and gripped his hand. He knew what it meant and nodded. I let go of his hand and grabbed Suzuki's. "Your coming with me!" I said in a scary English voice. Her face showed the fear she was feeling. I tugged her away.
........................................................................
*Saske*
Once Henry gripped my hand tightly I knew he wanted to handle Suzuki. I nodded giving him my permission. "Your coming with me!" He said angrily in English before he tugged a scared Suzuki away. "Bitch. I hope he hurts her" I said. "That was cute" I heard Yuki say. I turned around and saw him with Toru his girlfriend. "Sup y'all" I said. "You two are finally together. About time" Toru said as she flicked her dark blue hair back behind her head. "Yeah. I love him" I said. "Good. We will offer as much support as possible" Toru said as she hugged me. "What do you hope Henry does?" Yuki asked. "Puts her in her place. He's mine. She lost her chance with me" I said coldly. "Damn cold. You know he can't physically hurt her. Only the girls can" Yuki said. "I know. I just hope he makes her cry" I said. I looked back and saw three men walk after Henry and Suzuki. "Did you see that?" I said. "I did" Val said coming up behind Toru an Yuki. "Val... Let's go" I said. "Thought you'd never ask. Why the bloody hell are we standing here?" Val said. Together we followed the men.