Chapter 14

Sorry for the late in the evening posting of this chapter. hope you didn't have to wait too long. on with the madness 

So Calibri soon learned she had allies even in dark times like these. The collection of humans stayed in a constant flow for several days where she met Onyx's other friends. Andalus, Chiller, and Lucida while coming up with a plan. Out of the five of them Onyx was the only one who was a true monster, the rest were manufactured like she was. Andalus was what you could consider Stocky for a skeleton, huge spine like growths adorned his shoulders and spine giving him a hunched appearance. He had a slight under bite with protruding fang like teeth which gave him a brutish look. Barrel chested with thicker bones than the rest of them he was forced like the rest of them to run around naked—for some reason Gaster deemed that as appropriate. Chiller was wispy and stood around the same height as Andalus and Onyx. His eyes were a piercing yellow and he rarely talked he was always close to Lucida who was an average height taller than Calibri but she looked like she was ill or of a sickly nature, eyes the color of shallow pools of water her bones looked almost grey and ashy. A sad smile or frown always played on her face.

Out of this rag tag team they all shared one thing...a hole in one of their hands. Onyx chuckled calling them the children of Gaster. They were also united in the fact they believed that human kind did not deserve to be extinguished. The first days they studied the patterns the cages and Gaster's movements in constructing some sort of elevated platform with a machine one it...it looked like a giant ring—comprised of metals of various natures, wires and machinery that made it look like something out of a sci-fi movie.

"Its magic and technology blended into something out of a nightmare." Onyx spoke up next to Calibri as she peered on hidden from the other hunters. They had been slaving away at this thing for days. She hadn't been able to slip away to talk to Toriel and Ara—they most likely thought they were abandoned...she winced thinking to Sans and Papyrus.

"Onyx?"

"Yeah?"

"Two friends of mine are trapped very close to Gaster...actually apart of him now...if we kill him..."

"Their sacrifice won't be in vain..."

"But I want to save them...but I need Gaster's hands...he absorbed them."

"I noticed his trademark was gone, so he absorbed your friends...how is that possible?"

"He kept calling them his burden...they called him father...but I think it was a vague sense of the word."

"Gaster spawned life from the sections of bone he removed form himself...its what he did with our but it makes clones..."

"I think Sans and Papyrus were his first attempt—I think that's why he called them a burden he thought they went wrong. They are nothing like that monster."

"You will need his hands...maybe we can break the magic that he holds there...I bet they can't meld with him...that's why the orange and blue magic is constantly summoned...he's keeping them in place." He looked closer as he watched Gaster summon his spectral hands to aid him in shifting and moving a piece of equipment...the hands were illuminated by each monsters power...maybe they were still fighting back?

"Onyx—Calibri." Lucida softy spoke upcoming behind them with Chiller, they turned to give her their full attention. "Andalus came back with a report—seems the number of the humans being brought in is dwindling—Gaster will act soon if not tonight."

"Good...we have something to add to the plan...we need to gather up, work this out then strike when tall dark and gruesome puts the finishing touches on Armageddon."