he looked up, shocked.

"w-what?"

"I said, I forgive you" he put his hand on his chest, he thought she answered.

her mother smiled at him,"I understand people hate you for what happened, but I learned to forget about it. yeah you were kind of the reason for my daughter's suicide, it was long ago though. way too long ago. don't get me wrong, I did hate you at one point.do tell me though, Taehyung what would change if I still hated you. would my daughter suddenly come to life?" She chuckled muttering an 'I wish' before continuing.

"all I'm trying to say is, I know for a fact she would not want to see you like this, she loved you with all her heart. literally. she wouldn't stop talking about you and how she can't wait to see you again, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty" her eyes widened as she saw his head fall down, tears filling his eyes.

he looked up giving her a reassuring smile,"c-continue"

she gave him a worried look, she knew she had to finish what she wanted to say so she continued "anyways, she would always hide it when you were here. saying she didn't want you to worry, and that she just wanted you to know she was happy dating you, loving you no matter how far and how busy you were. you see Taehyung I believe you two were lucky to have each other. It's sad to see it's over but that shouldn't stop you" she patted his back, getting up "you should smile more, your smile is worth millions. so please Taehyung the only thing you should think of when you think of Gyuri is that she loved you, I wish you good luck for the future" that was the last thing she said before trudging off.

he smiled for the first time in ages

"thank you"

THE END?

I dunno if I should end it here...?!