Epilogue.

[HEY. So um, after part 6 I kinda posted the wrong parts... so erm, start reading from part 6 again for a clearer story! Sorry! >< xx]

"Hey, Ally, you're gonna have to go on your run alone. Your dad and I still have to finish packing." My mom said to me as I put my shoes on.

"Besides," my dad said walking down  the stairs with a suitcase. "You're brother probably hasn't finished packing anyway, I know I haven't."

"You haven't even started, dear." My mom teased my dad.

"He's traveled for years in his career and you think he'd be the first to finish packing. Yet, it's me. The one who only wishes she could have traveled as much as her father did at her age."

"Again, you can't travel with your dad while he's on tour."

"Fiiiiine," I whined and left for my run.

"Hey there little fella," I said when a dog stopped in front of me.

"You found her," I heard a guy say.

"I'm guessing she's yours?" I said, getting back on my feet.

"Actually, no. She's my neighbor's, but I walk her every morning for some cash. I'm Daniel." He introduced himself.

"Alyson," I said while the dog ran around me in circles.

"I know. My mom was a fan of The Wanted so I recognise you as Nathan's daughter." He said. "Lucy really likes you."

"And I really like her. I always wanted a pet dog, but I don't stay at home too much so it could be hard to take care of one."

"You free tomorrow?" He asked. We had been talking while walking wherever it was the dog was leading us.

"My parents are actually picking me up right after school to go to Dublin for the weekend." I sighed.

"What're you going there for?" 

"My dad's got a gig there on Saturday."

"So that's why you aren't home much - you travel with your dad and his band, don't you?"

"Sorta. Well, when I can. My mom never lets me miss school for my dad's gigs. Except for award shows where they're nominee-- wait, how did we end up at my place?" I chuckled. 

"Lucy must've brought us here."

"Ally, you're ear-- oh hello," my mom said. Oh God, please don't embarrass me...

"Good morning, Mrs Sykes." Daniel said. 

"Good morning, honey. Is the dog yours?" 

"She's my neighbor's. And, I've actually gotta go," Daniel said looking at his watch. "It was nice meeting you, Ally and Mrs Sykes."

"The dog led you to him, didn't she?"

"Well she led him to me." I said. I knew my parents' story; how they met because my mom's dog - who was a stray at that time - led her to my dad before he was famous, and how he did again when he was famous.

"It isn't gonna be like you and dad, mom." I said.

"Sure, it isn't," she replied sarcastically.

"It might not be that bad. For all you know, the next time the dog leads you to him, he might be in a big boyband like I was the second time your mom met me." My dad said. 

"Wait, but it the dog led him to me." I said. 

"So... the next time he meets you, the dog led him to you, as a famous singer, just like your daddy," he winked.

"Oh, ha-ha dad." I said and rushed up to shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------