Laurcinda: Explaining

( Reader's P.O.V. )

Laurence was walking down the street. He was thinking about Halloween. When the memory of Ivan came into his head. He remembered when he kept trying to get Lucinda back. That made him jealous. Yes, he liked Lucinda. He did ever since the Halloween party. Laurence was now currently walking to Lucinda's house to talk to her about Ivan. When he got to the door he knocked. The door opened on its own. He walked in.

" Lucinda!"

No response.

" Lucinda you here!?"

There was still no response. He started walking around. He walked to the couch and seen a cup of tea on the coffee table. He also saw a bunch of papers. He picked one of them up to see this.

 He picked one of them up to see this

He immediately started blushing.

                                                    ( Laurence's P.O.V. )

I picked up the paper to see a drawing of me holding Lucinda while she's trying to read a book with both of our faces red. I could feel myself start to blush.

' Why would she draw this!?' I thought.

I set it down and decided to ask her the question later. I ran out of her house and ran to my own. When I closed the door behind me I decided to take a shower and just watch some Netflix. I walked up to my room and found some clothes.

                                                       ( Lucinda's P.O.V. )

I ran downstairs when I heard my door slam. I looked out my window to see Laurence running away. I looked at my coffee table and seen the picture I drew facing upward.

" Oh no! He saw the picture I drew of us!" I said to myself.

I picked it up with some other drawing and ran to my room. I set them on my nightstand. I ran back downstairs and looked out of my window. Laurence ran back inside his house.

" I need to apologize to him right away."

I brought my staff out.

" Telaporta."

Then light surrounded me. Then the scenery started changing.

" Laurence?"

" Lucinda!?"

" Laurence we need to talk."

" Can it wait till after I'm out of the shower!?"

Then the scenery finally came into view. I was in a bathroom and the shower was going. I started blushing.

" S-sorry I thought I was in your room."

" Just wait in my room then."

I nodded my head and started walking towards the door. I went through and went into his room. I kept blushing. I was in the bathroom with Laurence naked.

                                                        ( Reader's P.O.V. )

Lucinda sat on his bed and waited for him to come back into his room. While she was sitting there she was thinking about how she messed the spell up. Laurence then came through the door with clothes on and a towel in his head. When they made eye contact they both looked away and blushed. Then Lucinda stood up.

" Laurence we need to talk about that picture."

Laurence nodded and sat on his desk chair. He swiveled towards the bed. Lucinda sat back on the bed and looked at Laurence.

" First Lucinda, why did you teleport in my bathroom when I was in the shower?"

" Well, you see. I was trying to teleport into the living room. The spell messed up and I landed in the shower."

" Oh okay I understand. Okay, now you explain the p-picture."

He leaned on his elbows that stood up on his knees. He looked at Lucinda with curious eyes.

" W-well y-you s-s-s-see I kind o-of...."

Then Lucinda kissed Laurence. Laurence was shocked. Then he closed his eyes and kissed back. He brought himself closer to Lucinda and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lucinda put her arms around his neck and never stopped kissing him. Then Laurence picked Lucinda up and placed her on his lap. Then they continued making out for let's say 2 minutes. They pulled away both of them a blushing mess then Lucinda looked into Laurence's eyes.

" I love you, Laurence. I was afraid to tell you and I had to express it somehow."

Laurence zoned out on the conversation. He couldn't believe it Lucinda actually loved him back.

" Laurence I understand if you-"

Lucinda was interrupted when Laurence kissed her. Then he pulled away.

" I love you too Lucinda."

Lucinda smiled and hugged Laurence and Laurence hugged back.

A/n: Comment what story you want to see next!