A Hurtful Flashback

Annie's POV
We were getting ready for the sleepover tonight.I can see that Carson is really confuse.He don't know where he is but he Look at me and look down.
A:Carson,You okay?
C:No,Whenever I try to remember it is very painful.
A:Okay,Yo want to go somewhere else?
C:Sure..I guess
A:Just trust me,Please?
C:What about the sleepover? Who will decorate it?
A:We still have time later plus it will be quick!I promise.
C:Fine!

Carson's POV
I have to admit it she is really cute I can't say no to that face.
A:We still have time later plus it will be quick!I promise.
C:Fine!
We went to this river side which I think no one knows until I remember everything..
C:Ahhhhhhh!!!!
A:Carson?!?Are you okay?!
I remember...
FLASHBACK TIME!
"I love you Carson"Annie said."I'm not ready yet.How about we get so fro yo later and I give you my answer".I replied.3 hours later"Annie isn't here yet.I should go to her house"I said to myself.Finally I got here!"Why are you here?Why aren't you with your girlfriend"Annie said."W-What?".I run out of the house I sat on the bench.Annie run out of the door and Called me.I quickly stand up and starts walking to the other side until a bus came "BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP" I didn't remember anything but Annie's cute and worried face.
In the hospital
C:ANNIE!
A:Carson?Carson!
C:I..I remember everything.You..Cheated..I was going to say I like you to but you didn't showed up.
I looked down and I can see that Annie is walking towards me.

Annie's POV
I think its time I say to Carson what I feel.
A:Carson?
C:Yea?
He looked into my eyes and I looked at his beautiful eyes.
A:I...I..I love you
C:I..I love you too
He hugs me and I never want to let go until the doctor came in.
D:I can see that he remembers everything.You can go home now.I just want you miss Leblanc to take care of mister Lueders.I trust you a lot miss Leblanc to take care of Mister Lueders.
A:Okay doc.
We left the hospital and went to Carson's hotel. I lay him to his bed and people then arrived for the sleepover. We played games and then Jacob request a game called"Spin the bottle".The game is when you spin a empty bottle and whoever it lands you have to kiss him/her. Lauren,Jayden,Mark and Jacob agreed me and Carson jointed the game.

Jacob's POV
I requested a game called spin the bottle. This game is blab blab blab.You guys know what the rules are.I hope mine lands on Lauren I had the Biggest crush on her.
J:I go first!
I spin the bottle and It lands on.....Annie?!
A:Ca-
C:Its okay, You promised you won't cheat ever right?
A:Right.
Me and Jacob kiss for one two second and then Jayden spins the bottle and lands on....Carson!
They kiss for only one and a half seconds.
Then its time for Lauren.she spins and lands on....Mark?!
They kissed for about  a minute.

Jayden's POV
You can really see Jacob was very angry.He didn't like how Mark kissed Lauren.I think Jacob have a crush on Lauren so I whispered to Annie.I can see that Carson cares for Annie because he had his arms around Annie.
J:Ann's!I think Jacob have a crush on Lauren.

Narrator:Will Jacob get Lauren away Mark?Or will Mark have Lauren?Stay turned for the train to-Wait I meant When love hurts to much.