Is Hannie offical?!

Carson's POV
Today I have a interview. I'm really nervous because i t will be live and one wrong word can destroy my future. Finally!We arrived.
NR-NewsReporter
Nr:Good morning LA!Today I'll be interviewing Carson Lueders! How are you Carson?
C:Good..
NR:I have some question but I want to ask you this first...Is #Cannie still official?
C:....Ask Annie..
Nr:Oh!Interesting!But there is a new shipper now here.They ship #hannie.How can you reply to that?
C:I don't know actually.
Nr:OK.Well I think Carson is now going so COMMERCIAL TIME!
I almost got there. Hannie?Is it really..Wait your a jealous right?
I...miss...you...Annie.....

Annie's POV
Me and Ethan were not getting married anymore because Ethan had to move back to Canada.And Katie and Brandon are back but a couple of house far....I heard that Kenzie and Hayden broke up because Hayden like someone else.I....miss.......you.....Carson.....

Hayden's POV
Me and Kenz broke up because I like some else and its Annie and Kenz like Johnny.I heard that Annie and Carson's relationship is "its complicated".
(Texting)
H:Annie can we meet up?
A:Sure...
H:Bye..
A:bye.
It was 5 Time to ASK THE BIG QUESTION
H:Hey,you look beautiful as always
A:Thanks..

Nobody's POV
Carson side:I need to ask Annie before its too late.I heard that she won't be getting married.
C:Let's do this

Hayden and Annie's Side:
H:I love you Annie and I want to be yours forever so...Annie Leblanc can you make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?
A:I'm sorry Hayden but I still love Carson.
H:Its okay,But it was nice try.Friends?
A:Best friends.

Carson's SIDE:I saw Hayden in one knee and after they hug and Hayden starts to cry.I guess I was to late.

Carson's POV
Its was time for school again.I feel like not going to school but I'll be grounded if I don't go to school.I went to the bus and saw Jayden and Annie sitting next to each other.
Jayden:Wait...So its official?
Annie:Yes!
After I heard that I just keep walking and sit in the back of the bus.
Annie:Yay!Were going to the water slide!Was that Carson?Let me talk to him.
Jayden:Go get him.
I see Annie starts to walk to me.
A:Hey Carson!You have any plans for tonight?
C:...
A:Carson?
C:...
A:CARSON!
C:.....
A:Carson talk to me!
C:What?
A:Woah!Someone wake up in the wrong side of the bed.
C:Is that why your here?To make my morning worst?
A:Sorry...Okay,Tell me what's wrong...
C:...
A:Carson,What's wrong.
C:Us...
A:What do you mean "Us"?
C:You know what I'm walking to school.STOP THE BUS I WANT TO GET OF!
D:You can't were almost there!
C:Ugh!
A:Carson,What wrong with...Us?
Sorry,But I have to cut it here.Sorry for not uploading because school started again.See ya tomorrow