Carson 2.0

~1 year later~
Carson's POV
I have to go back to LA.I finish my board exam and I just hit a million in my channel.I have to go back to LA because I have a tour with Kenzie and Hayden.I changed a lot.I became the baddest boy in school,I became the richest in the school,I became the most famous in our school and more.But one thing I didn't change is my love for Annie.I didn't date or ask any girl to be my girlfriend. I went to the airport and I sleep for the whole trip.

~The next day~

Hayden's POV
Today we will be seeing Carson again.I heard that he changed a lot.Kenz was super excited.I can see it in her face.
H:I can we that were going to be a complete group again.
K:I can't wait anymore.
Then we saw Carson.With his leather jacket, rip jean and his hoodie.Some fans came to us to take pictures. Some wants autographs. I really love Kayden fans.

Annie's POV
I heard that Carson is going back to LA today.I heard in the news,From my friends and From Mark.I think I should get Starbucks.

Carson's POV
Kenzie and Hayden said goodbye I'll just meet them in the hotel.
I want to buy some Nike shoes because my shoes are getting dirty.

Narrator:OH MY GOSH!THE STARBUCKS AND NIKE STORE ARE FACE FROM EACH OTHER IS THERE A HOPE OF CANNIE BACK?!When Carson was looking shoes from INSIDE Annie went to the Nike store where Carson is!OH MY GOSH!#CANNIE!

Carson's POV
I got my new shoes and went to the counter to check out until I bump into a girl.I saw a the girl I haven't seen in a year it was......

Sorry for the cut part I guess you guys need to wait until tomorrow!Happy Halloween to everyone reading this!