Goodbye Friends

Carson's POV
Mom and my step dad asked me if I could stay in England for a
year.I was sad because that meant saying goodbyes to my friends.But the same time I don't want to be hurt again its been 5 days since I broke up with Annie.My mom said that I'll be going to a school there after maybe 10 years I'll have my step dad's company. I got to school and said my goodbyes.
H:I hope you don't forget us.
C:Well,They always said Goodbye isn't easy.
K:Carson..this isn't goodbye.Let's just say a new chapter of our life.
C:Can you give this to Annie.I can't say goodbye to her.And Hayden..
H:Yea?
C:Take care of everyone.
H:Anything bro.
It was time for me to go to the airport I'll be leaving in 30 minutes.Like Kenzie said this will only be another chapter in life.

Annie's POV
Carson didn't go to class today.I can see Hayden is walking towards me.He gave this card and see that it was from Carson.
Dear Annie,
I'm sorry I didn't said my last goodbye to you.Don't cry please.I want you to strong like when I was in a coma.I already ask Hayden to take care of you.By the time your reading this I'm already of to England.I love you Annie and I will always will.
                                                                       Love,
                                                                      Carson😊
I started to tear up.He loves me even I cheated on him.Hayden and Mark saw me cry.Mark hug me and Said...
M:I know you still love him.But he's gone for now.I will protect you not as my girlfriend but as my sister.
A:Thank you Mark. I really care for you as my brother.
I hug Mark and Hayden with kenzie.
K:I know its hard Annie but I know the time Carson is back.He will love you and He will never forget us..But for now we have to stick together like Carson said..And we have to stay strong.

Sorry but there will be no narrator in this story and sorry its is short but another chapter will come out today.☺