Why?!

Hayden's POV
I'm starting to get guilty. Should I tell Annie the truth? Or I shouldn't? Ah.....Telling the truth is for the best.
H: Annie?
A: Hey.
H: I want to tell you something..about Carson.
A: And?
H: And? What do you mean 'and?'
A: I don't care about h-
H: Me and Kenzie had a plan the whole time. She said if I kiss you Carson will break up with you and he will be hers and you will be mine. Trying not to be a bad friend agreed.
She slap me. I deserver it. Now what would Carson think of me?

Carson's POV
(Earlier than Hayden and Annie's conversation👆☝)
Ugh...Annie isn't answering the phone. I keep dialing and dialing until I stop when Kenz went down stairs.
K: Who are you calling?
C: Annie..
K: Carson,We don't need her anymore.
C: I guess.
K: Thanks babe.
She hug me. I kiss her fore head.
5 Hours Later
Knock-knock...
C: Come in!
A: Carson!
I turned around and saw Annie sweating.
C: Have you been running?
A: No time to explain!Stay away from her!*Points on Kenzie*
C: Why?
A: She used you. She and Hayden had a plan to break Cannie up!
C: Is that true Kenz?
K: Who would you believe your g-
C: Answer the damn question! Is it true?!
K: Yes..B-
C: That all I want to hear.
A: So d-
C: And as for you. You ruined everything.
I ran out of the house and got to Johnny's. I told him and Lauren everything. My life's a mess. I have to have a new beginning. Me and my career. Hmm..But where? Ah! I got it! England! Were my family is where! I booked a flight. But what if this is wrong. Kenz my life. But she also broke me. Now only Jacob,Lauren,Johnny and Mark is where I am. I will have connections with them and try to stay away from Annie and  Kenz for some months maybe years.

Wow!Running away? Bad Idea😏Maybe something will happen in the next chapter. Comment down below if you have any ideas! I'll put in in the next chapter!ALSO VOTE THE CHAPTER!
Byyyyyyeeee
IPAWNNOOBS2 OUT!PEACE