A Jealous Girlfriend

Carson's POV
Its been two week since I'm out of the hospital. I also heard a new girl is going to our school and she moving beside our house. Her name was Mac-Mac-How do you pronounce that?Mackenzie?Even her last name is hard..Zi-Zig-Zigler!I went to there house and she answered it."Hey!I'm Carson Lueders. I'm from next door!"I greet her nicely."Hi I'm Mackenzie Zigler but call me Kenzie!I'm apparently 15 years old."She said back.Then I saw her mom and she called me."Oh hello,You must be the person living next door! Come inside!"She said nicely.I had dinner there and I went home."Thank you for the wonderful meal miss Ziegler."I greet her and went back home.I went inside and saw Annie sitting in the coach."Hey Annie!"I greeted her."What do you mean 'Hi Annie'. You been missing for hours!I been worried"She replied to me."I'm sorry I greeted the new neighbors and I had dinner with them."I said to her.She just look down get her jacket and going outside but I stop her."How about I make it up to you.Uhh..I'll take you to dinner."I said to her."Fine,Just because I'm hungry."She replied.I took her to a Japanese restaurant because I know that her favorite."I forgive for this time but tell me your neighbours are boys,Right?"She questioned me. Should I lie?Should I tell her the truth?"Uhh...How was your day?"I was trying to change the subject but she questioned me again."Fine,So..What the name of your new neighbor?"She ask me."Uh..M-Mark!"I said. Ugh!I lied to her."So its a boy?"She asked again."No..Its a girl."She gave me like 'you lied to me' face.."Okay?"She said.(BTW.Kenzie moved for a month and Carson didn't remember her☺)
Well I guess the following chapter is about Annie and Kenzie is fighting about Carson.Meh-_-,Check out the other chapter